Montgomery County REI Meetup

Montgomery County REI Meetup

When:

Where:During Happy Hour at Pacific Yard House, 101 Metcalf St. Conroe, Texas 77301

Cost:Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Matt McGuirePro Member
Rental Property Investor · Montgomery, TX · Member since 2018 · 201 posts · 103 votes

If you live in or around Conroe, The Woodlands, Spring, Willis, Humble, etc. come out and get to know your peers! We will be networking, sharing stories and making meaningful connections. This wont be some big production, just real people getting together to talk about real estate. I hope to see you there!

0Reply
42 views

13 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Matt McGuirePro Member
    OP
    Rental Property Investor · Montgomery, TX · Member since 2018 · 201 posts · 103 votes
    6y

    Here is a link for the same event on Eventbrite. This one allows me to create a recurring event that will be added to your calendar.

    https://www.eventbrite.com/e/m...

  • Real Estate Broker · Conroe, TX · Member since 2012 · 165 posts · 46 votes
    6y

    @Matt McGuire Just realized I’m going to be out of town on the 20th. Definitely be there in March though.

  • Member since 2019 · 9 posts · 2 votes
    6y

    Hello! Are complete newbies welcome?

  • Matt McGuirePro Member
    OP
    Rental Property Investor · Montgomery, TX · Member since 2018 · 201 posts · 103 votes
    6y

    Absolutely! All are welcome 

  • Matt McGuirePro Member
    OP
    Rental Property Investor · Montgomery, TX · Member since 2018 · 201 posts · 103 votes
    6y

    Hey everyone, I just wanted to jump start this post. The meetup is THIS Thursday. I hope to see you all there!

  • Matt McGuirePro Member
    OP
    Rental Property Investor · Montgomery, TX · Member since 2018 · 201 posts · 103 votes
    6y

    Just wanted to say thanks to those that came out for this event. I really enjoyed it. 

  • New to Real Estate · Livingston, TX · Member since 2020 · 12 posts · 4 votes
    6y
    Originally posted by @Matt McGuire:

    Just wanted to say thanks to those that came out for this event. I really enjoyed it. 

    I enjoyed it myself! Can't wait for the next one. Got an interview with Jacobs Engineering, hopefully I can land that and start flowin & goin

    If you're not coming to this meetup, you're missing out big time.

  • Houston, TX · Member since 2020 · 19 posts · 11 votes
    6y

    Hello!  I'm new to the real estate investment world and looking to meet others on the same path.  Are you guys still having these meet ups?

  • Matt McGuirePro Member
    OP
    Rental Property Investor · Montgomery, TX · Member since 2018 · 201 posts · 103 votes
    6y

    These have been put on hold for the moment with all the Covid protocols. I do intend to resume them though. 

  • Houston, TX · Member since 2020 · 19 posts · 11 votes
    6y
    Originally posted by @Matt McGuire:

    These have been put on hold for the moment with all the Covid protocols. I do intend to resume them though. 

    Cool.  Have you thought about virtual meet ups?  That seems to be the rage in these COVID days.  I know it's not as good as getting together in person, but it does provide an avenue to continue connecting with others.  

  • Matt McGuirePro Member
    OP
    Rental Property Investor · Montgomery, TX · Member since 2018 · 201 posts · 103 votes
    6y

    Yeah if we still cant get together in person next month I will make it virtual. I just think everyone is kind of over the Zoom meetings at this point. And with the combination of low bandwidth, distractions, and overall shyness I wasn't sure how effective it would be. Obviously we would all prefer to be able to meet in person but I suppose any meetup is better than no meetup.  

  • Member since 2021 · 6 posts · 0 votes
    5y

    If this event goes virtual or is restarted again in person I would like to attend as I live here in Montgomery County.

    Thanks

  • Matt McGuirePro Member
    OP
    Rental Property Investor · Montgomery, TX · Member since 2018 · 201 posts · 103 votes
    5y

    I did restart this event. If you go up to the top of the page, hover over 'Network' and click 'Events' you can enter your zip code and find the next one. Here is a link to it as well.



    Montgomery County REI Meetup (biggerpockets.com)

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.