Montgomery County REI Meetup

Montgomery County REI Meetup

When:

Where:During Happy Hour at Pacific Yard House, 101 Metcalf St. Conroe, Texas 77301

Cost:Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Matt McGuirePro Member
Rental Property Investor · Montgomery, TX · Member since 2018 · 201 posts · 103 votes

If you live in or around Conroe, Montgomery, The Woodlands, Spring, Willis, Humble, Cypress, etc. come out and network with your peers! We will be sharing stories and making meaningful connections. This is a no frills event; just real people getting together to talk about real estate.

This meetup is really starting to gain traction. Last month we had a wealth of knowledge show up. We had a local entrepreneur with several businesses, a local assisted living facility owner, a house hacker, a couple newbies, and small multifamily investor. 

 I hope to see you there this month!

2Reply
30 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Homeowner · Conroe, TX · Member since 2016 · 21 posts · 9 votes
    5y

    @Fred Sebren Here you are, sir! 

  • Matt McGuirePro Member
    OP
    Rental Property Investor · Montgomery, TX · Member since 2018 · 201 posts · 103 votes
    5y

    Hi everyone, I am going to cancel tonight's event. I called the venue and I don't think they're open. A lot of places lost power or had pipes burst or both. I will just create another one for next month. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.