Local REI meetup at the Housatonic River Brewery

Local REI meetup at the Housatonic River Brewery

When:

Where:Housatonic River Brewery right off rt 7., 30 Kent rd New milford, Connecticut 06811

Cost:Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Rental Property Investor · Member since 2019 · 48 posts · 14 votes

Hello Biggerpockets, 

I'm going to host my first local meetup in my area for people like myself who would like to start connecting and networking with other fellow investors. I am a newbie when it comes to investing but hopefully these meetups can bring attention and start relationships between people who can benefit from it. Come hang and talk some real estate. Hope to see you there. 

0Reply
15 views

6 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · New Fairfield, CT · Member since 2019 · 14 posts · 1 vote
    6y

    @Alexander Reda when and where are you thinking? I am new to investing and would love to start making some new connections. Looking forward to connecting. Thanks!

  • Rental Property Investor · Member since 2019 · 48 posts · 14 votes
    6y

    @david at the housatonic river brewery off of 7 in new milford. No problem!

  • Investor · Danbury, CT · Member since 2017 · 12 posts · 3 votes
    6y

    This meeting still happening? I'm looking forward to networking. 

  • Rental Property Investor · Member since 2019 · 48 posts · 14 votes
    6y

    I will be there

  • Rental Property Investor · Member since 2019 · 48 posts · 14 votes
    6y

    Due to the COVID-19 virus the meetup has been pushed back to April 4th. I hope everyone stays safe and healthy! Hope to see you next month.

  • Investor · Danbury, CT · Member since 2017 · 12 posts · 3 votes
    6y

    I'm taking that this event is not happening tomorrow. Perhaps, we should do a zoom/virtual meet up. Thoughts?

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.