Chicago Multifamily Club - Partnerships, Scaling, and Funds

Chicago Multifamily Club - Partnerships, Scaling, and Funds

This event is brought to you by:Casmon Capital Group

When:

Where:Sully's House, 1501 N Dayton St Chicago, Illinois 60641

Cost:Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

John CasmonPro Member
Cincinnati, OH · Member since 2013 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes

This month, our featured speakers are Mitir Patel and Rick Pedi. They will highlight how to scale through partnerships and funds. As always, this is a no-pitch event and we encourage attendees to come ready to connect. And while there is no cost, we encourage all attendees to order a drink or food to help support the venue.  

1Reply
17 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Chicago · Member since 2019 · 20 posts · 19 votes
    6y

    Will be there. Thank you John.

  • John CasmonPro Member
    OP
    Cincinnati, OH · Member since 2013 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    6y

    @Baris Yuksel We decided to cancel this event due to the push for "social distancing" over the next few weeks. We are still planning to host our April event. 

  • Investor · Chicago, IL · Member since 2018 · 10 posts · 0 votes
    6y

    Hello John, I'm new to the industry and looking to get started, just don't know how too. I was trying to work with a real estate company but did not work out. Everytime I would try to bring them several lists of properties they kept telling me that those properties would not work for me. I felt like I was getting the run arounds with them and losing my time. I'm trying to network with people out here in the Chicagoland area and came across this meet up. I know due to the Pandemic it's difficult to meet up with anyone now a days. Are you doing any virtual meetings?

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.