San Antonio Meetup

San Antonio Meetup

Where:Unknown

Cost:Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Investor · San Antonio, TX · Member since 2011 · 25 posts · 1 vote

Been looking at past BP posts and haven't found anything about San Antonio BP networking meet-ups but see quite a few other cities meeting.

Anybody interested in possibly planning something in the next month or so? I would plan it and lead it but I'm the one looking to pick the brains and learn from the more experienced, so I would be useless in providing meaningful information.

0Reply
86 views

Most Popular Reply

Involved In Real Estate · Fair Oaks Ranch, TX · Member since 2014 · 49 posts · 23 votes
12y

Just made a Google Form for the event:

RSVP for 1st meetup in SA

You should be able to view the list of attendees after you respond yes or no.

Let's review the list on Monday and decided whether to go through with it.

See this reply in the discussion

57 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Involved In Real Estate · Fair Oaks Ranch, TX · Member since 2014 · 49 posts · 23 votes
    12y

    Works for me.  I'll be coming off an all day alternative financing class so I should be primed.

  • Real Estate Investor · San Antonio, TX · Member since 2014 · 24 posts · 3 votes
    12y

    I would go.  IS this confirmed??

  • Contractor · San Antonio, TX · Member since 2013 · 647 posts · 205 votes
    12y

    I could do that; are we confirmed  on time and place?

  • Involved In Real Estate · Fair Oaks Ranch, TX · Member since 2014 · 49 posts · 23 votes
    12y

    Just made a Google Form for the event:

    RSVP for 1st meetup in SA

    You should be able to view the list of attendees after you respond yes or no.

    Let's review the list on Monday and decided whether to go through with it.

  • Engineer · San Antonio, TX · Member since 2013 · 38 posts · 2 votes
    12y

    I spoke to the coffee house. We are confirmed and on their board. But, they mentioned asking parties of >10 to be on the patio. They have 10 tables and some couch/chair seating inside. I figure we'll be fine if we keep it loose.

    Cassandra, thank you for setting up the form and for suggesting locations.

  • Involved In Real Estate · Fair Oaks Ranch, TX · Member since 2014 · 49 posts · 23 votes
    12y

    Good follow up @Account Closed .  See you there!

  • Contractor · San Antonio, TX · Member since 2013 · 647 posts · 205 votes
    12y

    @Kyle Handy , think you can make it?

  • San Antonio, TX · Member since 2013 · 23 posts · 12 votes
    12y

    I can make it - will be tight coming in from College Station that day but will just go straight there

  • Involved In Real Estate · Fair Oaks Ranch, TX · Member since 2014 · 49 posts · 23 votes
    12y

    I'm looking forward to meeting everyone!

  • Realtor · San Antonio, TX · Member since 2014 · 56 posts · 29 votes
    12y

    @Chad Clanton - I should be there!

  • Contractor · San Antonio, TX · Member since 2013 · 647 posts · 205 votes
    12y

    Awesome, looking forward to seeing everyone.

  • Engineer · San Antonio, TX · Member since 2013 · 38 posts · 2 votes
    12y

    Can one of you already Plus or Pro members post this event in the Real Estate Events and Happenings forum? I don't want to break the BP rules in the forum's sticky. I'm sure I'll upgrade soon, but in the interest of time. Thank you!

  • Contractor · San Antonio, TX · Member since 2013 · 647 posts · 205 votes
    12y

    @Account Closed , done! Official post for the meeting is here.

  • Involved In Real Estate · Fair Oaks Ranch, TX · Member since 2014 · 49 posts · 23 votes
    12y

    I'm here at candlelight in the back corner.  Plenty of couch space.

  • Investor · Austin, TX · Member since 2013 · 452 posts · 309 votes
    12y

    @Cassandra Truax I couldn't make it to today's meeting, but if y'all organize subsequent meetings, I'd love to know when they happen so I could drive in for one of them.

  • Seth TeelPro Member
    Investor · San Antonio, TX · Member since 2012 · 596 posts · 587 votes
    12y

    Thanks to the organizers and everyone that attended tonight's meetup.  It was nice to meet you all.

  • Engineer · San Antonio, TX · Member since 2013 · 38 posts · 2 votes
    12y

    Great 1st meeting. 8 attendees. Good stories and info...especially for us beginners. @Cassandra Truax suggested a great location. To me, the only question is monthly, bi-monthly, etc. for the next meeting?

  • Involved In Real Estate · Fair Oaks Ranch, TX · Member since 2014 · 49 posts · 23 votes
    12y

    I vote once a month.

  • Contractor · San Antonio, TX · Member since 2013 · 647 posts · 205 votes
    12y

    I like it, was thinking the same thing. I vote monthly. By the way, does anyone else use Skype?

  • Engineer · San Antonio, TX · Member since 2013 · 38 posts · 2 votes
    12y

    Not me yet.

  • Involved In Real Estate · Fair Oaks Ranch, TX · Member since 2014 · 49 posts · 23 votes
    12y

    just got off Skype 5 min ago.

  • Contractor · San Antonio, TX · Member since 2013 · 647 posts · 205 votes
    12y

    Cool, I'll shoot you my skype ID if you want it; I particularly like it for screen sharing, good way to share and interact in the absence of actually meeting.

  • Involved In Real Estate · Fair Oaks Ranch, TX · Member since 2014 · 49 posts · 23 votes
    12y

    mine is Cassandra.truax

  • Contractor · San Antonio, TX · Member since 2013 · 647 posts · 205 votes
    12y

    Cool, my email at the bottom of the post should let you find mine. Feel free to add me, and please include a message so I know you're not a bot :-P

  • Involved In Real Estate · Fair Oaks Ranch, TX · Member since 2014 · 49 posts · 23 votes
    12y

    Will do, Chad.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.