Pints and Properties! Nixa, MO @ The Collective! now on Sundays!

Pints and Properties! Nixa, MO @ The Collective! now on Sundays!

This event is brought to you by:Greater Ozarks Realty

When:

Where:1528 N Main St, Nixa, MO 65714 Nixa, Missouri 65714

Cost:Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. There may be pitching of products, services or properties at this event!

Hugh CarnahaPro Member
Rental Property Investor · Springfield, MO · Member since 2019 · 86 posts · 35 votes

Awesome Turnout again last week! 

We had a request to move this to Sunday's so more folks can join us! This time it'll be at the collective again! We look forward to seeing you there!

1Reply
19 views

Most Popular Reply

Investor · St. Louis, MO · Member since 2020 · 5 posts · 1 vote
6y

@Hugh Carnaha I'd like to attend but this Sunday won't work for me. I'd like to send you a connection to stay informed about future events, if I may. Is there a way to be notified of new events you're hosting?

See this reply in the discussion

5 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · St. Louis, MO · Member since 2020 · 5 posts · 1 vote
    6y

    @Hugh Carnaha I'd like to attend but this Sunday won't work for me. I'd like to send you a connection to stay informed about future events, if I may. Is there a way to be notified of new events you're hosting?

  • Hugh CarnahaPro Member
    OP
    Rental Property Investor · Springfield, MO · Member since 2019 · 86 posts · 35 votes
    6y

    @All,

    I am in Dallas Today, HOWEVER! The event is still on, I have the place booked. I know of 3-5 folks that were planning on attending even though I'm not there.

    Have a blast guys!

  • Member since 2020 · 3 posts · 3 votes
    6y

    Hey @Hugh Carnaha,

    Thanks for organizing this meetup, sorry that I wasn't able to meet you since you got called away.  I had a great time talking to Melissa Berri, Blake Cook, Les Gale, and Darren and Hanna Sparks.

  • Hugh CarnahaPro Member
    OP
    Rental Property Investor · Springfield, MO · Member since 2019 · 86 posts · 35 votes
    6y

    @Jed Ratliff I'm so glad you came out! It's a pretty great crew that comes! Mostly BRRRR and HouseHacks I think.

  • Investor · St. Louis, MO · Member since 2020 · 5 posts · 1 vote
    6y

    I am looking forward to the next event, please keep me in the loop on when it occurs and I'll try to make it down!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.