Folsom Out of Bounds meetup

Folsom Out of Bounds meetup

When:

Where:13407 Folsom Blvd suite d Folsom , California 95630

Cost:Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Folsom, CA · Member since 2018 · 134 posts · 100 votes

Hey everyone, 

Hope you guys are all doing good and still making progress on your goals despite all the craziness going on in the world! I wanted to apologize for taking so long to organize another event.. I was hopeful that if we waited long enough to meet that restaurants would be open indoors again and we would be able to hold the event in a banquet room. With the fires I didn't think it'd be a good idea to meet outdoors due to smoke, but still, all of these are just excuses. That being said we are going to put another meetup on the books! We can only have 10 per table at Out of Bounds brewery in Folsom so we may be split between tables. It would be helpful if everyone who is going could RSVP so that we can reserve the correct amount of tables. I think that this meetup will be pretty loose too in terms of structure since we cant all be at the same table. Still I think its beneficial to meet with like minded people and share tips and tricks and hear about everyone's journey. Again as the meetings progress and become more regular I still think it would be cool to have some accountability built in and share our goals with each other. 

Hope to see you all there, share a beer, and talk REI!

Folsom Out of Bounds Brewery 

Thursday Oct. 15 from 6pm-8pm

0Reply
40 views

Most Popular Reply

Member since 2020 · 9 posts · 5 votes
6y

Thanks for setting this up!  My wife and I are in!  See you there.

See this reply in the discussion

13 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Member since 2020 · 9 posts · 5 votes
    6y

    Thanks for setting this up!  My wife and I are in!  See you there.

  • Investor · Folsom, CA · Member since 2020 · 19 posts · 14 votes
    6y

    Thank you Jeremy...my husband and I will be there!

  • Flipper/Rehabber · Sacramento, CA · Member since 2020 · 72 posts · 49 votes
    6y

    Thanks Jeremy. Mentioning Sacramento in case people with that alert want to check it out. 

  • Folsom, CA · Member since 2018 · 134 posts · 100 votes
    6y

    @Jon Catterson nice, thanks Jon! Looking forward to seeing you guys again

  • Real Estate Agent · Sacramento, CA · Member since 2019 · 27 posts · 10 votes
    6y

    @Jeremy Blevins thanks for setting this up. My wife and I will be there.

  • Member since 2020 · 1 post · 1 vote
    6y

    Hello, 

    Name is Aaron and I stay in Vacaville. Been looking for something like this. Please count me in.

  • Member since 2020 · 1 post · 0 votes
    6y

    Excited to be there and meet like minded peeps. Please count us in!! We will be coming from Elk Grove area. 

  • Investor · Dallas, TX · Member since 2019 · 15 posts · 14 votes
    6y

    I plan on attending and add my husband Bill to the list as well. 

  • Rental Property Investor · Placerville, CA · Member since 2016 · 10 posts · 5 votes
    6y

    Thanks for setting this up. My husband and I look forward to attending. 

  • Folsom, CA · Member since 2018 · 134 posts · 100 votes
    6y

    Awesome, looking forward to meeting everyone!

  • Investor · El Dorado Hills, CA · Member since 2012 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    5y

    I will be there. 

  • Folsom, CA · Member since 2018 · 134 posts · 100 votes
    5y

    Hey all we have a table out back to the left! See you soon

  • Investor · El Dorado Hills, CA · Member since 2012 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    5y

    I have a quick showing in Folsom at 6:15 but I’ll be there before 7 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.