Greensboro, Winston-Salem meetup in person and Virtual

Greensboro, Winston-Salem meetup in person and Virtual

This event is brought to you by:Greenlee Investments, LLC

When:

Where:Looking for a physical location, ? Greensboro, North Carolina ?

Cost:Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Shiloh LundahlPro Member
Rental Property Investor · Gilbert, AZ · Member since 2016 · 3k+ posts · 4k+ votes

Hello BiggerPockets friends in the Triad area (Greensboro, Winston-Salem, and High Point) of North Carolina. My business parter, Jason, and I will be in the area looking at our 4 properties that we purchased there this year and we figured that we would do a meetup while we were in town.  

We specialize in lease options and have about 60 lease option properties in Arizona.  We also own 5 mobile home parks and a few small to medium multi-family apartments.  

In this meetup we will be going over the properties that we purchased in North Carolina and how we are applying the lease option strategy there.  We hold meetups in Arizona and regularly get over 40 investors in person (before the pandemic) and online.  

We are looking for a location that could accommodate about 10 people that had a good internet connection where we could also broadcast the meetup via zoom.  So if you know of a place that could accommodate us, please reach out to up through our assistant and let us know.

Because of the virus, we are still hosting these meetups both in person and virtually. We are limiting the number of people who attend in person to 10. For those who would like to Join via Zoom, the Zoom Meeting ID is below.

Join Zoom Meeting

https://us02web.zoom.us/j/8902...


Meeting ID: 890 2409 3660
Passcode: text our assistant Yvette for the password: 602-918-2906
1Reply
48 views

11 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Raleigh, NC · Member since 2019 · 314 posts · 280 votes
    5y

    we recently bought our first property in High Point (we live in Raleigh).  I'd be interested in learning more about lease options.  Let me know if a location gets selected!

    Joe

  • Shiloh LundahlPro Member
    OP
    Rental Property Investor · Gilbert, AZ · Member since 2016 · 3k+ posts · 4k+ votes
    5y

    @Joseph Bafia I’ll let you know. But even if we don’t get a location we will do the meet up via zoom.

  • Andy BrohardPro Member
    Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2017 · 78 posts · 82 votes
    5y

    Looking forward to this! I've got 12 units in GSO and the lease option strategy is appealing for the smaller SFRs. 

  • Shiloh LundahlPro Member
    OP
    Rental Property Investor · Gilbert, AZ · Member since 2016 · 3k+ posts · 4k+ votes
    5y

    @Andy Brohard Great! We look forward to having you at the meetup.  Will you be attending via zoom or in person?  Because we are still looking for a physical location.

  • Andy BrohardPro Member
    Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2017 · 78 posts · 82 votes
    5y

    @Shiloh Lundahl - I'll be there via zoom. I'm in LA. I can ask my team out there if they have a location if you want. 

  • Shiloh LundahlPro Member
    OP
    Rental Property Investor · Gilbert, AZ · Member since 2016 · 3k+ posts · 4k+ votes
    5y
    Originally posted by @Andy Brohard:

    @Shiloh Lundahl - I'll be there via zoom. I'm in LA. I can ask my team out there if they have a location if you want. 

    That would be great. You can DM me the information on getting a hold of them.

  • Shiloh LundahlPro Member
    OP
    Rental Property Investor · Gilbert, AZ · Member since 2016 · 3k+ posts · 4k+ votes
    5y

    @Joseph Bafia we have nailed down a location. Matt Ingram with the Ingram group at Keller Williams has been generous to allow us to use his office for this meetup.

    The location for the event will be at: 127 Allen St., Kernersville, NC 27284 (not far from Greensboro or Winston-Salem).

    For those who would like to attend in person, we are going to limit the number of people in person to about 10 and we would ask that those who come in person to wear masks.

    Matt is also heading up a Thanksgiving meal drive so I would encourage any who come to bring a couple of bucks to help out with that drive if possible.

    I am really looking forward to meeting with some of you in person and via zoom. It will be a great meetup. You won’t want to miss it.

  • Investor · Raleigh, NC · Member since 2019 · 314 posts · 280 votes
    5y

    I should be able to make that so I've got it on my calendar. 

    Joe

  • Rental Property Investor · Winston-Salem, NC · Member since 2020 · 4 posts · 0 votes
    5y

    Hey Shiloh, thanks for doing this.  I look forward to hearing what you have to share.  I'll be joining via Zoom.

    Best, David

  • Rental Property Investor · Olin, NC · Member since 2019 · 43 posts · 11 votes
    5y

    I didn't see this event until this morning. Did you record the event? I would love to see it. Also, will.you be doing another meetup sometime?

  • Member since 2018 · 38 posts · 10 votes
    5y

    I am interested, when is the meetup?

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.