Military Real Estate Investing Meet Up

Military Real Estate Investing Meet Up

When:

Where:Next to Biga across the street from ParQ night club., 950 6th Ave #212 San Diego, California 92101

Cost:Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Real Estate Agent · San Diego, CA · Member since 2018 · 144 posts · 145 votes

What's up guys! This event is the second Saturday of December this time Holiday events we have going on. The last one was cancelled unfortunately due to COVID/HOA issues. I've taken care of the problem. So we're good!

I'm a prior Reconnaissance Marine and moved into real estate full time after I got out. I'll be hosting with David Pere who's currently active duty and has built a solid military based investing community that cuts out the B.S. I wanted to bring that online community to in person meet ups and events so here we are!

Come have a couple drinks with other investors in the area. New and Experienced. We have a pretty diverse group in regards to investment strategy. There's always someone who knows something you don't, the key is to connect with them.

**Yes I'm an agent and No I will not be soliciting any services to you. Anyone at the event strictly for soliciting or self promotion will be escorted out. When I first started I fell into a "Guru Trap" as I call them and spent way too much money for information and guidance that I think should be easily accessible to guys and gals just starting out. This is for helping people learn and grow without paying for a "behind the curtain" pitch.

Hope to see you guys there and I'll continue to update as San Diego updates procedure.

Donald E Appleberry,

Discher Group - Douglas Elliman Logo

Edit signature

user profile avatar

1voteWho voted?

Erich Brown Rental Property Investor from San Diego, CA

replied about 2 months ago

Right on, thanks for posting @Donald E Appleberry . I’ll be there!

Erich Brown

    user profile avatar

    1voteWho voted?

    Benjamin Mccracken Real Estate Agent from San Diego, CA

    replied about 2 months ago

    Stoked, this will be my first bigger pockets meet up! See you there!

    Benjamin Mccracken, Real Estate Agent

      user profile avatar

      0votesNo votes yet

      Erich Brown Rental Property Investor from San Diego, CA

      replied about 1 month ago

      @Donald E Appleberry

      What time does the meeting start?

      Erich Brown

        user profile avatar

        Top Subjects:
        Tenants, Rentals, and Real Estate Finance

        1voteWho voted?

        Donald E Appleberry Real Estate Agent from San Diego, CA

        replied about 1 month ago

        @Erich Brown

        6pm man!

        Donald E Appleberry,

        Discher Group - Douglas Elliman Logo

        Edit signature

        user profile avatar

        0votesNo votes yet

        Yoichi Kato

        replied about 1 month ago

        @Donald E Appleberry where and what is the meetup?

        user profile avatar

        Top Subjects:
        Tenants, Rentals, and Real Estate Finance

        0votesNo votes yet

        Donald E Appleberry Real Estate Agent from San Diego, CA

        replied about 1 month ago

        950 6th ave in downtown san diego. Investing meet up where we just talk about different aspects or strategy in current market standings as well as what's been working for people. Less of a presentation and more of a real estate hang out. No sales pitch.

        Donald E Appleberry,

        Discher Group - Douglas Elliman Logo

        Edit signature

        user profile avatar

        1voteWho voted?

        Matthew Mitchell from San Diego

        replied about 1 month ago

        Stoked on this, see you guys there.

        1Reply
        29 views

        5 Replies

        Jump to latestLatest
        • Developer · Bellflower, CA · Member since 2018 · 23 posts · 12 votes
          5y

          Are you or will someone be there who is knowledgeable in the parameters of a VA loan. I have questions on VA loans and how I can use VA loans to acquire more properties.

        • Rental Property Investor · Springfield, MO · Member since 2016 · 1k+ posts · 890 votes
          5y

          @Jesse Reynoso I'll be there, and am pretty knowledgeable. @Jon Lallande will be there too, and he is a VA lender, and my roommate!

        • Real Estate Agent · San Diego, CA · Member since 2018 · 144 posts · 145 votes
          5y

          Most definitely! @Jesse Reynoso

        • Real Estate Agent · San Diego, CA · Member since 2018 · 144 posts · 145 votes
          5y

          Hey Everyone,

          The meet up is still on but will be at a different location. “The Rey” rooftop.

          801 A St, San Diego, CA 92101

          Still at 6pm! Bring a mask for the elevator ride up. See you then!

        • Real Estate Agent · San Diego, CA · Member since 2018 · 144 posts · 145 votes
          5y

          Call or text me at (417) 650-1409 when you’re here!

        Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.