San Antonio Real Estate Chat on CLUBHOUSE

San Antonio Real Estate Chat on CLUBHOUSE

When:

Where:https://www.joinclubhouse.com/event/PAe0QwzR

Cost:Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Property Manager · San Antonio, TX · Member since 2016 · 61 posts · 31 votes

I host an investor Zoom meetup every other Tuesday, but some people have let me know that evenings just aren't doable. I've been trying out Clubhouse (new social media app) and I think it would be great for investors to hang out, help each other, ask questions, etc. I'll be there every Tuesday from noon - 1pm CST. Whether you are a beginner just considering San Antonio, or a seasoned local pro, come hang out. :)

1Reply
17 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Patrick TatroPro Member
    MA · Member since 2019 · 14 posts · 4 votes
    5y

    Hi Cassie, I look forward to jumping on. Looks like Clubhouse requires an invite from an existing user as of right now. Could you DM me if your able to provide an invite for clubhouse? Thank you

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.