Anyone interested in a Central Florida Meetup?

Anyone interested in a Central Florida Meetup?

Real Estate Broker · Greenville, SC · Member since 2013 · 269 posts · 141 votes

I'm in Brevard county on the east coast of Central Florida, but would be willing to drive to Orlando or somewhere else close by to network with other investors from BiggerPockets. Anyone interested?

1Reply
136 views

Most Popular Reply

FL · Member since 2013 · 21 posts · 2 votes
13y

@Michael Smith I would love to see this as a newbie. A lot to learn for me and I am sure a group of like minded would help all.

See this reply in the discussion

71 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Broker · Greenville, SC · Member since 2013 · 269 posts · 141 votes
    13y

    Sorry for the delayed responses, I'm in Dallas this week for work so its been tough to find time to get on BP. It looks like we have about 17 interested people so far, so we'll need somewhere with plenty of room. Personally I'm a coffee junkie so either BCH or Panera works for me... Anywhere with java!

  • Lender · NY/FL · Member since 2013 · 240 posts · 44 votes
    13y

    @Michael Smith I called both places in Waterford, each can accommodate a large group.

    Boston Coffee House can reserve a table, so I put us down for 20 people on Sept. 21st at 10:00am.

    The address is:

    Boston Coffee House
    12789 Waterford Lakes Pkwy #1
    Orlando, FL 32828

    Does that work for everyone?

  • Real Estate Broker · Greenville, SC · Member since 2013 · 269 posts · 141 votes
    13y

    Thanks @Nick G. ! Works for me

  • Lender · NY/FL · Member since 2013 · 240 posts · 44 votes
    13y

    @Michael Smith UPDATE - Boston Coffee House is out - they don't want to hold the table unless we purchase a catering package which would run $160.

    There is a TooJays Deli in Waterford, they can hold tables for us if someone is there a little early. I can get there a little early to grab some tables.

    The address is:

    715 N Alafaya Trl, Orlando, FL 32828

  • Real Estate Broker · Greenville, SC · Member since 2013 · 269 posts · 141 votes
    13y

    Alright, TooJay's should work. Everyone who plans to attend, please confirm again and add this to your calendar!

  • Mike HurneyPro Member
    Real Estate Investor · Boston, MA · Member since 2009 · 2k+ posts · 542 votes
    13y

    Geez guys, when I'm in FLA it seems there's a REIA meeting almost every night of the month. Ever attend?

  • Real Estate Investor · Tampa, FL · Member since 2013 · 16 posts · 0 votes
    13y

    I'm confirming, cheers !

  • Real Estate Consultant · FL · Member since 2013 · 20 posts · 0 votes
    13y
    I'm there,,
  • Orlando, FL · Member since 2013 · 1 post · 0 votes
    13y

    I'm in. +1

  • Investor · Middlesex, NJ · Member since 2008 · 53 posts · 7 votes
    13y

    I'll be there.

    In the calendar.

  • Dave Van HornPro Member
    Fund Manager · Wayne, PA · Member since 2009 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    13y

    Hey guys, I'm actually from Philadelphia but I'll be in Orlando for the Equity Trust Networking Conference so I would love to stop by!

    Best,

    Dave

  • Real Estate Broker · Greenville, SC · Member since 2013 · 269 posts · 141 votes
    13y

    Great @Dave Van Horn , we'd love to have you! Thank you everyone who has confirmed so far, I'm looking forward to meeting all of you!

  • Real Estate Agent · Orlando, FL · Member since 2013 · 270 posts · 40 votes
    13y

    added to the calendar ill be there

  • Investor · Middlesex, NJ · Member since 2008 · 53 posts · 7 votes
    13y

    We all ready?

    I'll be there at 10!

  • Real Estate Broker · Greenville, SC · Member since 2013 · 269 posts · 141 votes
    13y

    We're ordering right now, will be sitting out front

  • Real Estate Agent · Orlando, FL · Member since 2013 · 270 posts · 40 votes
    13y

    Nice meeting you guys, we will defiantly do this again @Michael Smith @Nick Grisanti @Dave Van Horn Lou and Troy and AJ

  • Involved In Real Estate · Port Saint Lucie, FL · Member since 2013 · 2 posts · 1 vote
    13y

    I wish I could have attended but was unable to. I'm pretty bummed. How was the first ever meeting and are there plans for another anytime soon?

  • Real Estate Broker · Greenville, SC · Member since 2013 · 269 posts · 141 votes
    13y

    @Devan Wilson we are planning for our next meet up to be downtown in the evening sometime in October

  • Involved In Real Estate · Port Saint Lucie, FL · Member since 2013 · 2 posts · 1 vote
    12y

    Hey all! Any plans for another meetup in the near future?

  • Real Estate Investor · Palm Bay, FL · Member since 2014 · 64 posts · 18 votes
    12y

    Hi @Michael Smith & @Moe C. anything in Brevard ever get started?

  • Orlando, FL · Member since 2014 · 152 posts · 54 votes
    12y

    We definitely should get this group together again.

  • FL · Member since 2013 · 21 posts · 2 votes
    12y

    Did anyone have luck on a meet up?

  • Real Estate Broker · Greenville, SC · Member since 2013 · 269 posts · 141 votes
    12y
    Haven't had any other meet ups in Orlando since the get-together last year, but we've got a biweekly meet-up going here in Brevard County. Anyone who is interested can PM me for details.
  • Real Estate Investor · Palm Bay, FL · Member since 2014 · 64 posts · 18 votes
    12y

    Brevard County meetup is great so far - encourage anyone who can make it to come on out.

  • Real Estate Agent · Orlando, FL · Member since 2014 · 231 posts · 130 votes
    12y

    @Michael Smith Is there another Brevard County meet up coming up?

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.