Anyone interested in a Central Florida Meetup?

Anyone interested in a Central Florida Meetup?

Real Estate Broker · Greenville, SC · Member since 2013 · 269 posts · 141 votes

I'm in Brevard county on the east coast of Central Florida, but would be willing to drive to Orlando or somewhere else close by to network with other investors from BiggerPockets. Anyone interested?

1Reply
145 views

Most Popular Reply

FL · Member since 2013 · 21 posts · 2 votes
13y

@Michael Smith I would love to see this as a newbie. A lot to learn for me and I am sure a group of like minded would help all.

See this reply in the discussion

71 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • FL · Member since 2013 · 21 posts · 2 votes
    13y

    @Michael Smith I would love to see this as a newbie. A lot to learn for me and I am sure a group of like minded would help all.

  • Lender · NY/FL · Member since 2013 · 240 posts · 44 votes
    13y
    Michael Smith I would be interested. Lets get a tally from the central Florida people and make it happen.
  • Real Estate Investor · Titusville, FL · Member since 2013 · 121 posts · 26 votes
    13y
  • Real Estate Investor · Titusville, FL · Member since 2013 · 121 posts · 26 votes
    13y
  • Real Estate Investor · Orlando, FL · Member since 2008 · 14 posts · 1 vote
    13y

    I may be interested in something like that as well.

  • Real Estate Agent · Orlando, FL · Member since 2013 · 270 posts · 40 votes
    13y

    I'm down, keep me posted. Seems like there's alot of new Orlando members might be a good turn out

  • Realtor · Celebration, FL · Member since 2013 · 109 posts · 34 votes
    13y

    I'm in. Let me know when and where.

  • Real Estate Broker · Greenville, SC · Member since 2013 · 269 posts · 141 votes
    13y

    Thanks for the response guys! How does the first or second week of September sound? And what day works best?

  • Realtor · Celebration, FL · Member since 2013 · 109 posts · 34 votes
    13y

    Saturday's in the morning work best for me. I can meet after work too, but prefer Saturday.

  • Rental Property Investor · Labelle, FL · Member since 2011 · 48 posts · 23 votes
    13y

    Count me in...

  • Investor · Middlesex, NJ · Member since 2008 · 53 posts · 7 votes
    13y

    I'm in as well!

    Saturday mornings work for me too.

  • Real Estate Broker · Greenville, SC · Member since 2013 · 269 posts · 141 votes
    13y

    OK, how about we try and meet up on Saturday, September 21st around 10am... Maybe at a Starbucks or something in east Orlando close to the UCF campus? Just a suggestion, I'm open to other ideas. Thanks everyone!

  • Real Estate Consultant · FL · Member since 2013 · 20 posts · 0 votes
    13y

    I'm right outside Orlando, Altamonte Springs. new and would be interested...

  • Realtor · Celebration, FL · Member since 2013 · 109 posts · 34 votes
    13y

    I can be there Saturday the 21st.

  • Orlando, FL · Member since 2012 · 113 posts · 26 votes
    13y

    Michael,

    Why don't you create a name for the CF group so we can all add it to Keyword Alerts in order to keep up on the meeting.

  • Real Estate Broker · Greenville, SC · Member since 2013 · 269 posts · 141 votes
    13y

    @Kelly P. that could work, but it might be easier for everyone to just monitor this thread so that we don't tie up our limited number of keyword alerts.

    Anyone else have a preference for a meeting place?

  • Investor · Orlando, FL · Member since 2012 · 822 posts · 303 votes
    13y

    I think this is a great idea. I think we should meet somewhere with cocktails and sunshine, Blu on Park Ave has a great bar and happy hour, just had a meeting there the other day.

  • Orlando, FL · Member since 2013 · 7 posts · 2 votes
    13y

    @Michael Smith Count me in. If still thinking in a place close to UCF, Boston Coffee House at Waterford Lakes could be a good place. They have hosted Networking meetings before.

  • Investor · Middlesex, NJ · Member since 2008 · 53 posts · 7 votes
    13y

    Ok then, Saturday September 21st at 10am.

    Set your calenders.

    We just have to agree on a location.

  • Investor · Palm Bay, FL · Member since 2013 · 45 posts · 14 votes
    13y

    Let me know if you do anything here in Brevard county

  • Real Estate Broker · Naples, FL · Member since 2013 · 9k+ posts · 6k+ votes
    13y

    I would like to attend as well. Will you have a special agenda? Special topics to cover? Please let us know.

  • Real Estate Broker · Greenville, SC · Member since 2013 · 269 posts · 141 votes
    13y

    @Moe C. I definitely would love to get together with a smaller group of Brevard county locals.

    @John Thedford I was planning on using our first meet up to just hang out and get to know everyone, very informal networking. If it goes well perhaps we can get a little more organized.

  • Lender · NY/FL · Member since 2013 · 240 posts · 44 votes
    13y

    Hey Guys...sounds like we are set on Saturday September 21st at 10am.

    Where are we meeting? @Account Closed suggested the Boston Coffee House in Waterford

    @Michael Smith do you have a # of people attending yet? I know a place like Panera usually has a lot of seating.

  • Investor · Orlando, FL · Member since 2009 · 50 posts · 3 votes
    13y

    I am in Orlando, would be interested.

  • Real Estate Investor · Tampa, FL · Member since 2013 · 16 posts · 0 votes
    13y

    Count me in, cheers !

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.