San Francisco Real Estate Investing Meetup

San Francisco Real Estate Investing Meetup

When:

Where:W San Francisco, 181 3rd St, San Francisco, California 94103

Cost:Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Member since 2019 · 18 posts · 10 votes

Continuing with the tradition of meeting like-minded individuals who are investing (or are planning to invest) in Real Estate in an intimate and fun environment.

You should join us if you're:
- Looking for deals
- Thinking of getting into real estate
- Looking for others like you
- Seeking tricks /tips from others
- Looking for a partner / mentor
- Looking to build your network
- Sitting on money and want to invest it
- Looking to bounce ideas off of other real estate investors

The venue is still the bar of the W hotel, San Francisco. See you there!

3Reply
52 views

Most Popular Reply

Rental Property Investor · Minnesota - Northern California - Florida · Member since 2019 · 10 posts · 5 votes
4y

I was unable to make it, I'm in Minnesota tending to my units here, but I'll be back in a couple of weeks.   I have a deal cooking that I am really excited about, but trying not to get too attached until I see it up close!

See this reply in the discussion

14 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · San Francisco, CA · Member since 2017 · 4 posts · 1 vote
    5y

    Hi @Saurabh Kurjekar, just double-checking that the event is on a Saturday? 

  • Member since 2019 · 18 posts · 10 votes
    5y

    Hi Scott - that's right, the event is on Saturday

  • Rental Property Investor · Minnesota - Northern California - Florida · Member since 2019 · 10 posts · 5 votes
    5y

    I'd love to come but wont likely be around

  • Member since 2019 · 18 posts · 10 votes
    5y

    Hi Lyle - no worries! This is a monthly event, so see you next month :)

  • Mary McGintyPro Member
    Rental Property Investor · San Francisco, CA · Member since 2021 · 70 posts · 15 votes
    5y

    Hi-What is the date for next month?


    Mary 

  • Real Estate Agent · Napa California · Member since 2020 · 23 posts · 8 votes
    5y

    Is the event always on Saturdays?

  • Investor · San Francisco, CA · Member since 2020 · 17 posts · 4 votes
    5y

    Any details on the next event? 

  • Member since 2019 · 18 posts · 10 votes
    5y

    Hi all, we'll be having another event for October - I'll keep this group posted once it is created - should be finalized in the next day or two.

  • Mary McGintyPro Member
    Rental Property Investor · San Francisco, CA · Member since 2021 · 70 posts · 15 votes
    4y

    @Saurabh Kurjekar

    Hi-do we have a date for this event in October yet?

    Thank you

    Mary 

  • Member since 2019 · 18 posts · 10 votes
    4y

    Hi Mary - the next event is scheduled for Wed, Oct 20. Here are the details of the event - link

  • Mary McGintyPro Member
    Rental Property Investor · San Francisco, CA · Member since 2021 · 70 posts · 15 votes
    4y

    @Saurabh Kurjekar

    Hi-I will attend I’m having trouble logging in to say I’m attending. Thanks. Mary

  • Member since 2019 · 18 posts · 10 votes
    4y

    okay, thank you for confirming!

  • Investor · San Francisco Bay Area · Member since 2020 · 10 posts · 7 votes
    4y
    Translating the recent update in Meetup.com to this thread:  The next meetup is tomorrow, 10/20/21 from 6:30-8:30pm at
    Press Club
    20 Yerba Buena Ln
    San Francisco, CA

    As all of us locals know, masks and proof of vax required in SF.

    I will do my best to be there and look forward to meeting all of you!

    Drew Wahlgren
    MAG Capital Partners
  • Rental Property Investor · Minnesota - Northern California - Florida · Member since 2019 · 10 posts · 5 votes
    4y

    I was unable to make it, I'm in Minnesota tending to my units here, but I'll be back in a couple of weeks.   I have a deal cooking that I am really excited about, but trying not to get too attached until I see it up close!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.