BPCon21 Early MeetUp (Saturday)

BPCon21 Early MeetUp (Saturday)

When:

Where:Sheraton's bar - 500 Canal St New Orleans, Louisiana 70130

Cost:Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Member since 2020 · 30 posts · 18 votes

Hello BP community! I am organizing this early meet so all the folks that are getting into NOLA earlier have a chance to connect ahead of the main BPCon21 events on Mon Oct4 and Tue Oct5.


Idea is to meet at Sheraton's bar and have an informal/casual meet-up.

2Reply
19 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Property Manager · Northeast Florida · Member since 2015 · 135 posts · 76 votes
    5y

    @Pedro Cardoso thanks Pedro!

    @Aimee German and I are looking to arrive Saturday. Hope to make it to this early gathering.

  • Real Estate Agent · Knoxville, TN (Seymour) · Member since 2021 · 7 posts · 0 votes
    5y

    I was in the same hotel Saturday night. Realized it was also for BPCon next week. Unfortunately no tickets available. Not sure of cost or if rooms available either. I’ll keep checking. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.