Southern Maine REI Meetup - NOVEMBER

Southern Maine REI Meetup - NOVEMBER

When:

Where:BUNKER BREWING, 17 Westfield St, Suite D PORTLAND, Maine 04102

Cost:Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Dan WeberBusiness Member
Realtor · Portland, ME · Member since 2015 · 655 posts · 552 votes

Hey everyone! I'm looking forward to seeing everyone again this month at Bunker Brewing. This month's meet up will be on the second Wednesday of the month, November 10th at 5:30! Everyone is welcome to come, no experience necessary - come, learn, and drink beers! I'm looking forward to hearing what everyone is up to and doing to finish the year out strong.

Cheers!

Maine, Portland, Biddeford, Saco, Westbrook, New England, Brunswick, Bath, Midcoast, Lewiston, Auburn

1Reply
17 views

Most Popular Reply

Investor · Portland, ME · Member since 2021 · 4 posts · 1 vote
4y

Awesome, excited to have found this. I will see you there Dan!

See this reply in the discussion

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • NH · Member since 2021 · 5 posts · 2 votes
    4y

    We can’t make it to the meeting this month. 

  • Investor · Portland, ME · Member since 2021 · 4 posts · 1 vote
    4y

    Awesome, excited to have found this. I will see you there Dan!

  • Member since 2019 · 30 posts · 10 votes
    4y

    Just realized my wife has an event tonight so I can't make it. See you guys in Brunswick next week.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.