Chicago Action Investors 2/27/16

Chicago Action Investors 2/27/16

Cory GardnerPro Member
Real Estate Agent · Indianapolis, IN · Member since 2015 · 65 posts · 65 votes

Another great week meeting investors taking action here in Chicago!  I wasn't feeling well so didn't attend the festivities - it sounds like it was a great time!  Deals were analyzed, sledge hammers swung to break ground and steps taken to start building our businesses!

The group met at an ongoing project to break ground for demolition on the project @Account Closedare going to be flipping (fire damaged property) 

The group also conducted deal analysis on two prospective properties for fix/flip.  One was a tri-level and the other was an oversized frame ranch!

Some new investors faces here today! If I'm not connected with you yet send a request and I'll be sure to tag everyone next week!

2Reply
30 views

5 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Chicago, IL · Member since 2015 · 469 posts · 81 votes
    10y

    I hope to make the next one...

  • Chicago, IL · Member since 2016 · 22 posts · 8 votes
    10y

    Congrats Aaron and Dhru! Looks like another successful day! I look forward to next week's meetup.

  • Investor · Chicago, IL · Member since 2016 · 160 posts · 41 votes
    10y

    thanks Steve! Hope to see all of you next week.

  • Investor · Chicago, IL · Member since 2015 · 189 posts · 47 votes
    10y

    thx to all who attended! Hope to see more action takers next week!

  • Vendor · Chicago, IL · Member since 2016 · 137 posts · 9 votes
    10y

    hello guys let me know where you guys are meeting next week 

    Mel 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.