Looking for a good Investors Agent in the Phoenix AZ area

10 Replies

Hi BP community, I'm hoping someone can recommend a great Investor friendly agent in the Phoenix AZ market. I'm focusing on building a buy and hold portfolio. I also appreciate any insight as to areas to focus on. I'll be heading to Phoenix next week to check out the areas. I have about 3.5 years of buy and hold experience in Vegas and have a plan already for the type of investments I'm looking for - 3/2 sfr, between 30k-120k with a 1% or better rent to price ratio. Any help is very much appreciated. Thanks and I hope everyone out there is doing well with their investments.

This post has been removed.

This post has been removed.

Hello,

Are you still investing in the Phoenix market?  Would like to connect with you and talk some real estate.

Sincerely,

Peggy

I would love some connections as well if anyone is so generous. I'm already working with one investors agent, but the opportunities are coming in pretty slowly, so I'd like to diversify and have more than just one source. 

Thanks in advance for your help!

Kurt

Hi,

I am a real estate agent and wholesaler in the phoenix market. I specialize in working with investors. I would love to connect with you. I actually found a hold that was a 3/2 sfr with a 1.5% rent to price ratio a few months back. Contact me if you would like to connect.

I am a new Realtor in the South Phoenix area and am looking to build my network of investors to assist.  I will hustle and make things happen.  I understand investor's wants and needs as I have 7 income producing properties myself and have done several flips. 

Let me know if I can assist anyone as I have plenty of time for MLS research and CMA's.

William Murphey (Mountain Sage Realty)

Originally posted by @Mohammed W. :

Hi BP community, I'm hoping someone can recommend a great Investor friendly agent in the Phoenix AZ market. I'm focusing on building a buy and hold portfolio. I also appreciate any insight as to areas to focus on. I'll be heading to Phoenix next week to check out the areas. I have about 3.5 years of buy and hold experience in Vegas and have a plan already for the type of investments I'm looking for - 3/2 sfr, between 30k-120k with a 1% or better rent to price ratio. Any help is very much appreciated. Thanks and I hope everyone out there is doing well with their investments.

Where did you go? You've got some decent replies here. 

Originally posted by @Mohammed W. :

You may have better luck linking up with a couple wholesalers

I've been working with Ryan Loeding 480 939 3633, the guy is a beast and works his tail off. We are putting in an another offer on a nice little triplex today

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here