Landlord insurance recommendation for San Jose, CA

Landlord insurance recommendation for San Jose, CA

Rental Property Investor · Member since 2019 · 137 posts · 42 votes

Hi everyone, 

I have a duplex in San Jose and I am renting both units out. Do you have any recommendations on insurance? If so, could you kindly share with me? 

Thank you! 

Jade 

0Reply
33 views

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Adam KakuskaPro Member
    Riverside, CA · Member since 2017 · 7 posts · 2 votes
    1y

    I would call many insurance companies or brokers and get the best rate. Not sure if there is a best option in CA right now. 

    • Rental Property Investor · Member since 2019 · 137 posts · 42 votes
      1y
      Quote from @Adam Kakuska:

      I would call many insurance companies or brokers and get the best rate. Not sure if there is a best option in CA right now. 

      Sounds good! That is always a good strategy. 
  • Nathan DionesPro Member
    Real Estate Broker · Redlands, CA · Member since 2011 · 127 posts · 43 votes
    1y

    Steadily is landlord only insurance.  Game changer! Look them up. 

    • Rental Property Investor · Member since 2019 · 137 posts · 42 votes
      1y
      Quote from @Nathan Diones:

      Steadily is landlord only insurance.  Game changer! Look them up. 


       Thank you for sharing! Is there a specific agent from Steadily that is good? Thank you! 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.