Putting a Team Together to Start Investing - Need Recommendations

Putting a Team Together to Start Investing - Need Recommendations

Murrieta, CA · Member since 2017 · 15 posts · 2 votes

I have owned a few single family rentals ( I just sold them) and now I want to hit the ground running on multifamily buildings (5+ units). I'm in the process of finding all the right pieces including forming an LLC. Can anyone point me to a as many realestate agents/brokers as possible that I can potentially work with? I'm looking for someone who has a lot of experience in dealing with 5+ unit multifamily buildings. I'm also looking for recommendations on property managers. I want to focus my attention on San Bernardino, Riverside and San Diego Counties.

1Reply
5 views

Most Popular Reply

Kevin FoxPro Member
Real Estate Agent · San Diego, CA · Member since 2014 · 1k+ posts · 635 votes
9y

Hey @Anthony Winston III

I am  an agent in San Diego as well, however, my team and I specialize primarily in  multiunit properties. 

 I would be more than happy to assist you with your investing efforts down this way, so please do not hesitate to reach out if you would like to chat. 

 Either way, best of luck! 

Kevin

See this reply in the discussion

5 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Lender · San Diego, CA · Member since 2017 · 54 posts · 12 votes
    9y

    Hi @Anthony Winston III!

    I'm a licensed agent, working out of North County San Diego, primarily in single families. If you ever look back in that market, send me a message, would enjoy talking more. Additionally, I have a lot of clients that are private money lenders if you are ever in need of financing. Good luck!

  • Murrieta, CA · Member since 2017 · 15 posts · 2 votes
    9y

    Thank you @Brian Murkland!

  • Kevin FoxPro Member
    Real Estate Agent · San Diego, CA · Member since 2014 · 1k+ posts · 635 votes
    9y

    Hey @Anthony Winston III

    I am  an agent in San Diego as well, however, my team and I specialize primarily in  multiunit properties. 

     I would be more than happy to assist you with your investing efforts down this way, so please do not hesitate to reach out if you would like to chat. 

     Either way, best of luck! 

    Kevin

  • Murrieta, CA · Member since 2017 · 15 posts · 2 votes
    9y

    Thanks!

  • Investor · San Diego, CA · Member since 2015 · 290 posts · 80 votes
    9y

    @Anthony Winston III I have a good contact for you. He's a partner at ACI here in San Diego. Shoot me a message if you're interested. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.