Looking for ADU Architect/Design firm + GC in Bay Area

Looking for ADU Architect/Design firm + GC in Bay Area

Member since 2019 · 2 posts · 0 votes

We plan to convert our attached 400 sq ft garage as rental studio ADU in Fremont. We are looking for Architect and GC references from fellow real estate investors. Thanks!

0Reply
10 views

5 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · San Jose, CA · Member since 2018 · 313 posts · 230 votes
    6y

    Try speaking with @Adam Mayberry. I am using him for my ADU project in San Jose.

  • Member since 2019 · 2 posts · 0 votes
    6y

    Thanks Brian! I will reach out to Adam.

  • Rental Property Investor · Santa Clara, CA · Member since 2019 · 160 posts · 156 votes
    6y

    @Maulik Pandey Will private message you some names as well.

  • Flipper/Rehabber · Saratoga, CA · Member since 2015 · 49 posts · 16 votes
    6y

    Hi @Chen Zhou .....would you PM me your ADU references also please. I am gathering info for a project in SJ.

  • Member since 2022 · 14 posts · 4 votes
    3y

    Hi, I'm looking at a similar project in Oakland (18 x 24 garage conversion). Could you please pass along any suggestions for architects or designers? Looking for someone who can take a look and provide a recommendation in a few hours. 

    Thanks,

    Jacob

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.