Want to golfing and network with other investors?

Want to golfing and network with other investors?

Long Beach, CA · Member since 2019 · 18 posts · 4 votes

Is there anyone like me that enjoys golf and also likes meeting other local investors?  I am considering putting together a group based in LA/Orange County that meets monthly and plays golf and talks real estate investing.  Would anyone be interested in joining something like this?

1Reply
45 views

Most Popular Reply

Patterson, CA · Member since 2021 · 11 posts · 1 vote
5y

@Chris Crosby

Not in the LA county but this is such a great idea! I’m up north, closer to Modesto, CA. Might steal this idea from you and try it out with investors around the Central Valley area! 👏

See this reply in the discussion

13 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Agent · Orange County, CA · Member since 2020 · 20 posts · 19 votes
    6y

    I think that this would be great! I can sign my husband up for this -- or find his profile Ben Ballinger! 

  • Investor · Santa Ana, CA · Member since 2017 · 4 posts · 1 vote
    6y

    Yes, sounds good and fun.

  • Member since 2018 · 15 posts · 4 votes
    6y

    @Chris Crosby

    Sounds like fun. I would be interested.

  • Realtor · San Diego, CA · Member since 2020 · 11 posts · 22 votes
    6y

    I’m down

  • Lender · San Diego, CA · Member since 2020 · 23 posts · 3 votes
    6y

    Hey Chris,

    Such a good idea! I would love to get out on the course with some likeminded people that love real estate.

    Let me know if theres anything I can do to help!

  • Reid BeckersPro Member
    Investor · Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2020 · 11 posts · 17 votes
    5y

    Hey there... did this get off the ground? My covid obsession has been golf and as a newbie I'm very interested in a chance to have interaction of any kind with like minded and more experienced investors. In Los Angeles.

  • Investor · Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2017 · 523 posts · 476 votes
    5y

    Yes please. In LA and happy to link up anywhere in LA or OC. 

  • Rental Property Investor · Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2018 · 88 posts · 22 votes
    5y

    I'm awful at golf, but love to network! 

  • Lender · Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2017 · 916 posts · 647 votes
    5y

    Im on @Joe Steele on this one. I am laughable at golf but enjoy the sport and would love to connect with other investors in SoCal.

  • Patterson, CA · Member since 2021 · 11 posts · 1 vote
    5y

    @Chris Crosby

    Not in the LA county but this is such a great idea! I’m up north, closer to Modesto, CA. Might steal this idea from you and try it out with investors around the Central Valley area! 👏

  • Member since 2020 · 2 posts · 1 vote
    5y

    I'd join a central valley golf meet up!

  • Rental Property Investor · Long Beach · Member since 2014 · 24 posts · 7 votes
    5y

    Golf. Sure why not. Haven’t golf since the days of big Bertha. Hit me up! 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.