Southern California market

Southern California market

Brian DavilaPro Member
Flipper/Rehabber · Las Vegas / So Cal · Member since 2017 · 15 posts · 9 votes

Hey I'm hosting a meet up for San Bernardino County, Riverside County, Orange County and Los Angeles County. It's going to be on zoom. We are going to be discussing how to find deals. Also it will be networking opportunity. 

7Reply
78 views

Most Popular Reply

Joe HomsBusiness Member
Flipper · Mission Viejo, CA · Member since 2014 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
5y

@Brian Davila sounds good let me know.

See this reply in the discussion

60 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Member since 2021 · 1 post · 0 votes
    5y

    May I please receive the Zoom link as well?  Interested! 

    Many thanks!

  • Real Estate Broker · Glendora, CA · Member since 2017 · 51 posts · 14 votes
    5y

    @Brian Davila please send the zoom link

  • New to Real Estate · Fontana, CA · Member since 2021 · 6 posts · 3 votes
    5y
    will you be hosting any meetups any time soon?
  • Real Estate Agent · Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2018 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    5y

    I would love to join.  I'm an agent and 2x house hacker investor here in Los Angeles.

  • Rental Property Investor · Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2018 · 88 posts · 22 votes
    5y

    Would love to join too, thanks!

  • Flipper/Rehabber · Saratoga, CA · Member since 2015 · 49 posts · 16 votes
    5y

    Maybe someone else can set up something. I have not seen the OP respond to any of the replies.?

  • Long Beach, CA · Member since 2019 · 18 posts · 4 votes
    5y

    I'd be interested in joining as well! 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.