New Land Flipper Intro

3 Replies

I really look forward to creating new retirement income and also helping people to acquire land, especially for farmers and farming families.  I sense a new land & family farming revolution in the air that will offer opportunities to all types of investors.  

Stay tuned as I create this vision. 

@Account Closed - Welcome to BP, Kim. I used to live north of Nashville, up in Clarksville, and was once familiar with that area. Seems like it would be a great area to work real estate, and I've thought of moving back there myself upon retirement.

How do you plan/hope to work land deals? I've listened to a few podcasts on land, it seems like a niche market.

Good luck, and have a prosperous 2016!

Thank you Mark.  I think this could be an excellent niche market. Right now in the mid state area, closest to Nashville, those good deals are pretty much gone.  I started watching the markets 10 years ago, knowing I was going to miss out on some great investments, and I have. No more waiting. The only TN lands in my newbie range are maybe in E. TN or Northern TN.  You wouldn't believe how much this area has grown. Clarksville too! We're still having a growth explosion here according to the stats. The tell me they can't build fast enough here.  I look forward to networking with others in this area as well. I'm starting with MO because of the availability of good land, in an area that's growing just E of Springfield, MO and I have family from that area and the ozarks so I know the area well. 

Tennessee does not allow land trusts so I won't be creating those here but my goal is to pick up auction or FSBO properties that would be good farm land or even nature conservancy easement potential land, grazing land, mineral rights, etc..as I start out, especially in my region. Goal is to create lands trusts in MT and WY to buy up LARGE amounts of land that's available still up there for very good prices but boy are they going up quick now. I have some unique Ideas I think that if marketed right, and networked well, could have an area of expertise for everyone. Keeping it small now and launch new website this weekend. I'm mildly disabled with MS so most of my work will be done online and multi-state. A big dream now, with a lot of work to do. Thanks again for asking and connecting. Nice to meet a former Tennessee Boy. :)

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you