Searching for a CT investment group or strategy group

Searching for a CT investment group or strategy group

Specialist · Roxbury, CT · Member since 2014 · 27 posts · 4 votes

Hello fellow CT investors.  I am looking for an investment group to join.  Or we can start a new mastermind group to exchange all real estate investment strategies; flip, buy and hold, multi-families, commercial, bridge loans and whatever else is out there.  I am new to real estate investing and open to talking about all kinds of ways to create cash flow.

Let me know if anyone is interested and let's make this happen.

Dave

1Reply
3 views

Most Popular Reply

Rental Property Investor · Wethersfield, CT · Member since 2014 · 152 posts · 122 votes
9y

Hi Dave, welcome! Don't forget about the meetup group I host in Rocky Hill at the Wood N Tap each month. We have newer investors as well as the more seasoned investors. Everyone's very open to sharing and takes something out of the meeting.

It's usually the 3rd Wednesday of the month but this month it's next week, May 10th. I hope you can join us.

Also, here's the connection to @Jacob Reilly, who hosts one in Manchester, and @Jonathan Makovsky, who hosts the Fairfield one. Of course, you're welcome to start your own but hopefully you come check ours out.

Best,

Stephanie

See this reply in the discussion

17 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · Wethersfield, CT · Member since 2014 · 152 posts · 122 votes
    9y

    Hi Dave, welcome! Don't forget about the meetup group I host in Rocky Hill at the Wood N Tap each month. We have newer investors as well as the more seasoned investors. Everyone's very open to sharing and takes something out of the meeting.

    It's usually the 3rd Wednesday of the month but this month it's next week, May 10th. I hope you can join us.

    Also, here's the connection to @Jacob Reilly, who hosts one in Manchester, and @Jonathan Makovsky, who hosts the Fairfield one. Of course, you're welcome to start your own but hopefully you come check ours out.

    Best,

    Stephanie

  • Specialist · Roxbury, CT · Member since 2014 · 27 posts · 4 votes
    9y

    @Stephanie Cabral no worries I definitely have not forgotten about your meeting.  I will be in FL for the next meeting though.  I'll be stopping in to meet the group soon.

  • Investor · New Hartford, CT · Member since 2016 · 282 posts · 104 votes
    9y

    @Dave Houser I am in the area - I tried last year to put something together for the NW corner - there is definitely an interest. I have been attending the ones for Central CT hosted by Jacob as well. 

  • Specialist · Roxbury, CT · Member since 2014 · 27 posts · 4 votes
    9y

    @James McCard thanks for getting back with me.  I plan on checking in with each group this summer and network. 

  • Investor · New Hartford, CT · Member since 2016 · 282 posts · 104 votes
    9y

    Sounds good - I would be happy to put our heads together on something as well. 

  • Specialist · Roxbury, CT · Member since 2014 · 27 posts · 4 votes
    9y

    @James McCard definitely!  I am heading to Fla for the rest of this week but will get in touch next week.

  • Investor · New Hartford, CT · Member since 2016 · 282 posts · 104 votes
    9y

    @Dave Houser you let me know and we can go from there!

  • Hartford, CT · Member since 2015 · 25 posts · 3 votes
    9y
    Stephanie Cabral please add me to your meet up list. Send me a message and I will send you my email.
  • Investor · New Hartford, CT · Member since 2016 · 282 posts · 104 votes
    9y

    @Dave Houser I am planning on attending the Manchester meet up which is happening August 8th - let me know if you want to catch a ride in with me I am right in Canton 

  • Rental Property Investor · Greenwich, CT · Member since 2015 · 4k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    9y

    Please add me to the meet-up list.

  • Investor · New Hartford, CT · Member since 2016 · 282 posts · 104 votes
    9y

    @Dave Houser - just checking in with you. Let's link up

  • Contractor · Burlington, CT · Member since 2016 · 4 posts · 0 votes
    8y

    Dave, I know you posted this awhile ago but I am newer to BP and just saw this.  My wife and I are new to real estate investing as well and are also looking for potential investors to join up with.  Also are the meetings at Wood N Tap in Rocky Hill still happening and if so when are they?

  • Property Manager · Windsor Locks, CT · Member since 2016 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    8y
    Originally posted by @Jake Ostrom:

    Dave, I know you posted this awhile ago but I am newer to BP and just saw this.  My wife and I are new to real estate investing as well and are also looking for potential investors to join up with.  Also are the meetings at Wood N Tap in Rocky Hill still happening and if so when are they?

     Yes they are Jake. The next one is on the 15th. There are also ones at Right Trac Financial in Manchester. The next one there is on 11/14 at 6PM

  • Contractor · Burlington, CT · Member since 2016 · 4 posts · 0 votes
    8y

    @Filipe Pereira Thank you, we will come and check it out.

  • Contractor · Burlington, CT · Member since 2016 · 4 posts · 0 votes
    8y

    @Filipe Pereira where/what time is the meet up tonight?

  • Broad Brook, CT · Member since 2017 · 32 posts · 3 votes
    8y

    Can someone please add me to the Rocky Hill or Manchester group?  I own property in East Windsor and Windsor Locks.  Thank you,

  • Property Manager · Windsor Locks, CT · Member since 2016 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    8y
    Originally posted by @Dave Mosher:

    Can someone please add me to the Rocky Hill or Manchester group?  I own property in East Windsor and Windsor Locks.  Thank you,

     Hey Dave, 

    Be on the lookout for posts from @Jacob Reilly regarding the Manchester meetups. The next one is on the 12th at 6PM. 

    Also, I send out a text reminder a few days before the actual meetup. If you want to be added to the list, just shoot me your phone number.

    -Filipe

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.