Miami / S. Florida Meet Up

Miami / S. Florida Meet Up

Carlos RoviraBusiness Member
Investor 路 Miami, FL 路 Member since 2015 路 329 posts 路 124 votes

Does anyone know if there is a BP Meet Up in Miami / S. Florida? If not, is anyone interested in helping me organize one in the next couple of months? I think it'd be a great thing to do.

0Reply
222 views

Most Popular Reply

Realtor/Investor 路 Ft Lauderdale/ Miami Florida 路 Member since 2015 路 311 posts 路 104 votes
11y

October 14 is the date for our next meet up. Location coming soon. We will be trading off locations. Last one was in Kendall this one will be a little more north and the next will be in Broward county. I will be setting Uo a poll to get an idea of how many people we have in each county and what cities you are in, this will allow for me to keep the better locations in mind. 

See this reply in the discussion

144 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor 路 FL 路 Member since 2015 路 34 posts 路 8 votes
    11y

    I receive newsletters from Broward. They organize meetup on a weekly basis and have around 20-30 people participate everytime.

    Broward Real Estate Investors' Network

    Thursday, July 30, 2015
    12:00 PM

    Denny's
    3151 N. W. 9th Avenue
    Fort Lauderdale, FL 33309

    Price: $5.00 per person

  • Realtor/Investor 路 Ft Lauderdale/ Miami Florida 路 Member since 2015 路 311 posts 路 104 votes
    11y
    Originally posted by @Pilar Jin:

    I receive newsletters from Broward. They organize meetup on a weekly basis and have around 20-30 people participate everytime.

    Broward Real Estate Investors' Network

    Thursday, July 30, 2015
    12:00 PM

    Denny's
    3151 N. W. 9th Avenue
    Fort Lauderdale, FL 33309

    Price: $5.00 per person

    I've heard about them, good things. Alot of the networks meet in the middle of the day, which is fine but there are a large number of us who hold jobs as well as invest and the mid day meetings are harder to attend. 

  • Wholesaler 路 Plantation, FL 路 Member since 2014 路 194 posts 路 121 votes
    11y

    Count me in Guys!!!!

  • Development Coordinator 路 Miami, FL 路 Member since 2014 路 29 posts 路 9 votes
    11y

    I read the email too late.  When is the next one?

  • Foreclosure Specialist 路 Miami, FL 路 Member since 2015 路 34 posts 路 5 votes
    11y

    Count me in as well! I already submitted the registration form, see you all soon.

  • Property Management and Investor 路 Fort Lauderdale, FL 路 Member since 2015 路 43 posts 路 19 votes
    11y
    Count me in! Looking forward to it!
  • REALTOR, Investor, and Rehab Expert 路 Miami Beach, FL 路 Member since 2015 路 196 posts 路 74 votes
    11y

    @Jordan Finkelman The first S.FL BP meetup that is being organized by @Carlos Rovira has not occurred yet. The tentative dates are Aug. 24 or 18 at 6:30 at Total Wine room at Town & Country. 

    However, I would stay tuned for any changes. 

    Hope to see ya there!

  • Development Coordinator 路 Miami, FL 路 Member since 2014 路 29 posts 路 9 votes
    11y

    thanks - wish I could subscribe to mailing list.  

  • Investor 路 Hollywood, FL 路 Member since 2015 路 26 posts 路 3 votes
    11y

    Looking forward to it as well. Keep us posted. 

    Thanks! 

  • Coral Springs, FL 路 Member since 2015 路 2 posts 路 0 votes
    11y

    Definitely interested add me to the list

  • Hollywood, FL 路 Member since 2015 路 42 posts 路 13 votes
    11y

    Looking forward to it! 

  • Carlos RoviraBusiness Member
    OP
    Investor 路 Miami, FL 路 Member since 2015 路 329 posts 路 124 votes
    11y

    Ok, we are confirmed now for August 25th at 6:30 PM at the Total Wine in Town & Country: 11960 Mills Dr, Miami, FL 33183.

    So far I have 18 people confirmed on this form: http://bit.ly/1I4EhwB

    If you haven't RSVP'd, please do so. 

    Would it make sense to ask for a small donation ($5?) to buy food and beverage? I can set that up using paypal if necessary.

    Let me know!

  • Rental Property Investor 路 Miami/Jacksonville Fl 路 Member since 2014 路 75 posts 路 41 votes
    11y

    @Carlos Rovira cool with the $5 donation 馃憤 looking forward to meeting everyone. 

  • Commercial Real Estate Agent 路 Miami, FL 路 Member since 2014 路 21 posts 路 11 votes
    11y

    Count me in

  • REALTOR, Investor, and Rehab Expert 路 Miami Beach, FL 路 Member since 2015 路 196 posts 路 74 votes
    11y

    5$!! Not a problem. Looking forward to it.

  • Realtor/Investor 路 Ft Lauderdale/ Miami Florida 路 Member since 2015 路 311 posts 路 104 votes
    11y

    Yes the donation is fine. Also, can we bring a guest? If so, does the donation have to be $10, thanks so much. Let me know.

  • Investor 路 Valrico, FL 路 Member since 2015 路 23 posts 路 4 votes
    11y

    I will be there. Looking forward to this event. I hope to meet all of you.

  • Carlos RoviraBusiness Member
    OP
    Investor 路 Miami, FL 路 Member since 2015 路 329 posts 路 124 votes
    11y

    sounds good. I'll wait a few days and then blast out an email to everyone who signed up on instructions on how to make the donation.

    Is anyone interested in being the "photographer" for the event to take a few pics to share with the rest of the community afterwards?

    Thanks!

  • Investor 路 Miami Beach, FL 路 Member since 2015 路 5 posts 路 0 votes
    11y

    Just signed up.  Looking forward to meeting everyone there.

  • Real Estate Agent 路 Hallandale Beach , FL 路 Member since 2015 路 3 posts 路 1 vote
    11y

    I just signed up! Can't wait to Network! 

  • Hollywood, FL 路 Member since 2015 路 13 posts 路 4 votes
    11y

    Wont be able to make it to this first gathering but it looks like there will be much more in the future.  Thanks for coming up with the idea @Carlos Rovira

  • North Miami Beach, FL 路 Member since 2015 路 10 posts 路 0 votes
    11y

    Very interested to help you organize it. PM me to talk about details. I am in Sunny isles.

  • North Miami Beach, FL 路 Member since 2015 路 10 posts 路 0 votes
    11y

    I meant to organize next one after 08/25

  • Professional 路 Coconut Creek , FL 路 Member since 2015 路 12 posts 路 2 votes
    11y
    Just Registered!! Looking forward to this meet up 馃槂馃槂
  • Realtor/Investor 路 Ft Lauderdale/ Miami Florida 路 Member since 2015 路 311 posts 路 104 votes
    11y
    @Giselle Valentin This is the info for the BP Meet-Up the link to sign up is below and once you do @Carlos Rovira will send you the email to pay the $5 donation. I really look forward to seeing you there! :)


    Originally posted by @Carlos Rovira:

    Ok, we are confirmed now for August 25th at 6:30 PM at the Total Wine in Town & Country: 11960 Mills Dr, Miami, FL 33183.

    So far I have 18 people confirmed on this form: http://bit.ly/1I4EhwB

    If you haven't RSVP'd, please do so. 

    Would it make sense to ask for a small donation ($5?) to buy food and beverage? I can set that up using paypal if necessary.

    Let me know!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.