real estate attorney, lawyer in St Augustine or Jacksonville

real estate attorney, lawyer in St Augustine or Jacksonville

Investor · Charlotte, NC · Member since 2015 · 192 posts · 126 votes

Asked about recommendations a few months ago but didnt get much in the way of responses so I thought I would ask again.  I have a real estate attorney I met with in St Augustine but when I don't get responses from someone for several days, I don't bother and  move on.  So that is where I am right now.  I have some contracts I need reviewed and some agreements I need tweaked but I have not found a reliable and investor friendly attorney yet in St Augustine.  I am not against using an attorney in Jacksonville but my preference is to use someone local to where I live.  Thanks in advance!

Brent

0Reply
18 views

6 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Qualified Intermediary for 1031 Exchange" · Jacksonville, FL · Member since 2015 · 239 posts · 84 votes
    10y

    I am a native of the area (st. johns county) so I know a few.  I can give you a few names if you want them but you would need to email me directly as I don't think they allow referrals within the posts as I recommended before and they were removed.

  • Investor · Jacksonville, FL · Member since 2016 · 97 posts · 90 votes
    10y

    @Robert Hetsler

    I am also looking for referrals for RE lawyers in the Jax area. I just sent you an email if you don't mind sharing your recommendations with me as well. Thanks!

  • Investor · Charlotte, NC · Member since 2015 · 192 posts · 126 votes
    10y

    Thanks, @Robert Hetsler.  Sending email now.

    Brent

  • Rental Property Investor · Jacksonville, Florida Area · Member since 2016 · 106 posts · 48 votes
    10y

    Yes, please send me your list as well please? I would like to know a good real estate attorney in Jacksonville as well. Thanks!

  • Wholesaler · Jacksonville, FL · Member since 2016 · 19 posts · 5 votes
    10y
    If possible can I get some info as well thanks for ur help
  • Real estate investing · Jacksonville, FL · Member since 2015 · 91 posts · 24 votes
    10y

    If you are an attorney in Real Estate in Jacksonville, this is how bread and butter is made!! We all could use a good RE Attorney.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.