Any luck in Palm Beach, Martin or St. Lucie County?

Any luck in Palm Beach, Martin or St. Lucie County?

Wholesaler · Jupiter, FL · Member since 2015 · 41 posts · 16 votes

Hi all - I'm actively looking to invest in Palm Beach, Martin or St. Lucie county - even open to Indian River county. But my question is...is it worth it? PBC seems outrageous (especially where I live in Jupiter) but Martin and SL county seem more reasonable.

I know you have to actively look and hustle for deals but it seems as if there are multiple offers for any sort of deal.

I would love to hear from others if they have had any success in these areas.

0Reply
7 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Jon HuberPro Member
    Rental Property Investor · Boca Raton, FL · Member since 2014 · 1k+ posts · 713 votes
    10y

    There are deals to be had everywhere... but yes, I have had success in PSL. It was off of the MLS, and I was aggressive with the first offer, proof of funds in hand, and a 30% deposit.

  • Real Estate Investor / Agent · West Palm Beach, FL · Member since 2016 · 143 posts · 38 votes
    10y

    @Joe Garbarczyk there are deals to be done always. PBC and Martin have lots of profitable deals now.

    You just have to focus on your acquisition method, be the expert in that technique then you will find the motivated sellers you are looking for.

  • Wholesaler · Jupiter, FL · Member since 2015 · 41 posts · 16 votes
    10y

    Thanks @Account Closed. I know there are deals out there for sure and I won't stop hustling, but I'm new to the area and wanted to make sure I wasn't going crazy. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.