Bigger Pockets Meetup-Daytona Beach/Ormond/Volusia, any interest?

Bigger Pockets Meetup-Daytona Beach/Ormond/Volusia, any interest?

Property Manager · Daytona Beach, FL · Member since 2015 · 78 posts · 86 votes

Hi all, 

I have done quite a bit of investing in the Daytona and Ormond markets, both BRRRRs and Flips and love this space.  I would love to get together with other like minded investors and wanted to see if there is any interest in starting a meetup group in the area?  

Thanks!

3Reply
23 views

Most Popular Reply

New Smyrna Beach, FL · Member since 2013 · 70 posts · 30 votes
9y
Awesome! It is August 31st.
See this reply in the discussion

23 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Property Manager · Daytona Beach, FL · Member since 2015 · 78 posts · 86 votes
    9y

    YAY!  So glad to hear this!  I have been trying to find a group in the area.  What is the actual date of the meeting and if I am in town I will see you there.  

  • New Smyrna Beach, FL · Member since 2013 · 70 posts · 30 votes
    9y
    Awesome! It is August 31st.
  • Investor · Ormond Beach, FL · Member since 2016 · 5 posts · 0 votes
    9y
    August 31st. Where's the meeting place? I'd love to meet up with you guy!
  • Ken MazakPro Member
    Deland, FL · Member since 2017 · 37 posts · 4 votes
    9y

    Hello Krista, Joshua & Ryan

    I am an absolute Newbie from Deland. Would like to be a part of a local meeting also. Just found BP about a week ago and have been learning as much as possible. I have a few possible leads/deals that I would love to share and even give away for a little real world education.

    It looks like the post that had the meeting place and time was removed but I am not very forum/or social media savy so I may not understand how this works.

    If it still happening could someone repost the time and place

    Thanks

    Ken

  • Investor · Orlando · Member since 2016 · 151 posts · 72 votes
    9y
    I'm also interested. Did this happen?
  • Real Estate Agent · Ormond Beach, FL · Member since 2017 · 215 posts · 158 votes
    9y

    Hi, I live in Ormond... when is the next meet up scheduled?

  • Ken MazakPro Member
    Deland, FL · Member since 2017 · 37 posts · 4 votes
    8y

    I've been trying to find that out myself with no luck yet. I have found a REI meeting on the last Thursday of the month in Port Orange.

    Lakeside Community Center

    1999 City Center Circle

    Port Orange Fl 32129

    Networking at 5:30 meeting at 6pm

    If not a member $10

    More info at cfri.net

    I have not been to this meeting myself yet, I found out to late to attend the September meeting but do plan on attending on  October 26

  • Property Manager · Daytona Beach, FL · Member since 2015 · 78 posts · 86 votes
    8y

    I haven't seen one scheduled but am happy to schedule one!  Anyone want to grab coffee tomorrow (I am in town this weekend and then give for a couple weeks) or I can set a meeting up for end of the month.  What works best for everyone?

  • Ken MazakPro Member
    Deland, FL · Member since 2017 · 37 posts · 4 votes
    8y

    Hello Krista

    I'm game.  When and where tomorrow morning?  I'm in Deland and can't leave here until about 8am, so however long it would take me to get to where you want to meet up.  And definitely want to get an informal meet up started, I'm a newby but believe I could be an asset in this area.

  • Property Manager · Daytona Beach, FL · Member since 2015 · 78 posts · 86 votes
    8y

    How about 10am at Starbucks Daytona beachside?

  • Ken MazakPro Member
    Deland, FL · Member since 2017 · 37 posts · 4 votes
    8y

    I'll be there. See you at 10

  • Deland, FL · Member since 2017 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    8y

    how was the meeting

    I was out of town so could not make it

    Anyone interested in meeting again?

  • Ken MazakPro Member
    Deland, FL · Member since 2017 · 37 posts · 4 votes
    8y

    Reminder to all local investors, we will be meeting at Houligan's on International Speedway Blvd. 1725 W International Speedway Blvd, Daytona Beach, FL 32114 on Saturday, June 9th from 5 to 7 pm. Hope to see you there!

  • Property Manager · Daytona Beach, FL · Member since 2015 · 78 posts · 86 votes
    8y

    awesome just saw this and excited to attend!

  • Ken MazakPro Member
    Deland, FL · Member since 2017 · 37 posts · 4 votes
    8y

    Hello Daytona Bch Area Investors,

    Next Meet-Up Sunday July 15th from 5-7pm at Houligan's on International Speedway Blvd. 1725 W International Speedway Blvd, Daytona Beach, FL 32114

    Hope to see you there

  • Ken MazakPro Member
    Deland, FL · Member since 2017 · 37 posts · 4 votes
    8y

    Hello Daytona Bch Area Investors,

    Just a quick reminder!

    Meet-Up TODAY Sunday July 15th from 5-7pm at Houligan's on International Speedway Blvd. 1725 W International Speedway Blvd, Daytona Beach, FL 32114

    Hope to see you there

  • Rental Property Investor · Daytona Beach, FL · Member since 2018 · 21 posts · 3 votes
    8y

    Hi guys, I am in the Daytona Beach area as well. Please let me know the next time you guys are meeting up! I would love to join!

  • Ken MazakPro Member
    Deland, FL · Member since 2017 · 37 posts · 4 votes
    8y

    To all Daytona Beach and surrounding area investors,

    Sorry for the delay in posting the August Meet-up date. Being that we are a new group and somewhat struggling with attendance we have tried to switch up the days that we have it to see what works for the most people. So far we have tried Saturdays and Sundays with limited attendance. This month we had an offer by an experienced investor to have a presentation on "Getting Started In Real Estate Investing" and she is available on August 30th so we will be meeting at Houligan's on International Speedway Blvd. The address is 1725 W International Speedway Blvd, Daytona Beach, FL 32114 on Thursday Aug 30th from 5 to 7 pm. Hope to see you there!

  • Ken MazakPro Member
    Deland, FL · Member since 2017 · 37 posts · 4 votes
    8y

    To all Daytona Beach and surrounding area investors,

    Daytona Beach meet-up at Houligan's on International Speedway Blvd. The address is 1725 W International Speedway Blvd, Daytona Beach, FL 32114 on Thursday Sept 13th from 6 to 7:30 pm. Hope to see you there

    Homework for Newbys

    Bring a distressed/property lead and a laptop and we will show you how and where to look up the information to contact the owner

  • Member since 2019 · 2 posts · 0 votes
    6y

    Hi everyone,

    Are this meet ups still happening? I am hoping to meet you all after all of this COVID blows off. 

    Vladimir 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.