Real Estate Broker · Dunedin, FL · Member since 2015 · 74 posts · 43 votes
I just opened a Property Management Division at my R.E. Brokerage and signed my first Owner. I currently manage a large portfolio of homes that I own, and that comes easy for me. Now that I am using my Brokers license, I see there is so much you professional managers are doing, my hat goes off to you, seriously. I have so many question, first one, after the rent check goes into the escrow account, do I pay the repairs/vendors from escrow/trust account or do I transfer that amount with my Broker commission into the operating account? Does anyone have a referral for me for P.M. consultation? Thanks=)
Real Estate Broker · St Petersburg · Member since 2014 · 2k+ posts · 2k+ votes
8y
Tony,
I can help, please feel free to private message me about consulting. My corporate office is in Orlando, but have an office in Tampa and Melbourne
Best of luck on your new venture
Residential Real Estate Broker · Cartersville, GA · Member since 2015 · 575 posts · 581 votes
8y
@Anthony Johnson you pay all bills including your management fees out of escrow. @Kim Meredith Hampton would be a great resource to you since she is in Florida and a highly respected property manager.