Gainesville FL meet up

Gainesville FL meet up

Jenn BaronaPro Member
Real Estate Agent · Gainesville, FL · Member since 2016 · 115 posts · 100 votes

I have had several real estate investors, lenders, agents, newbies, handyman and more contact me over the past year and I have always wanted to go to a meet up here in Gainesville (go Gators!!) but based on the conversations we have been having most of us haven't been to one. I am fairly new (3 years) to the real estate world but I would love to meet everyone and see what we can work out with the contact we all have locally. 

I am a Realtor for a large real estate company here in town so I could use the meeting room we have here for place to meet. I don't have any dates in mind as of yet I wanted to get everyones feedback and see if we can come up with a date that fits most. 

Anyone up for meeting? What would be your preferred dates and time? I hope to meet everyone soon. 

0Reply
60 views

Most Popular Reply

Gainesville, FL · Member since 2016 · 5 posts · 2 votes
7y

Hi Jenn, I this gets off the ground please include me. Thanks, Christopher Aubut

See this reply in the discussion

28 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Jenn BaronaPro Member
    OP
    Real Estate Agent · Gainesville, FL · Member since 2016 · 115 posts · 100 votes
    6y

    @Bruce Floyd We have a meeting about every month or so. We’ll post the meet up time and location ahead of time so you’ll know for next time. Just keep an eye out on BP. Hope to see you at the next one. 

  • Rental Property Investor · Gainesville, FL · Member since 2019 · 20 posts · 20 votes
    6y

    @Jenn Barona let me know of the next one also.  I have attended, I think (2) with Shawn, but switched markets got 1 deal, and want to take another look at home (gainesville).  

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.