Cape - Marco.. Active Investors in SWFL..... MEETUP?

Cape - Marco.. Active Investors in SWFL..... MEETUP?

Specialist · Marco Island, FL · Member since 2016 · 225 posts · 56 votes

Hey BP! Ive been a fan of this site for a while now and want to pull more out of this awesome resource. 

When I jump on meetup though, Honestly I've been a little letdown. This SwFL market is a pocket of concentrated wealth in America. But I haven't met many groups of real estate entrepreneurs, (except in REIAs) 

I thought this would be a perfect way for people to introduce themselves and briefly say what/where they focus on, and where a meetup would work best for them?

However, I will ask that you don't state what you are looking for. Mr/Ms. moderator, I'm tryna work with you here.  

Please dont advertise what you are looking for or providing. Only simply what interests you. Let's keep BP clutter free. 

1Reply
18 views

Most Popular Reply

CT · Member since 2018 · 49 posts · 27 votes
7y

Hi all, my name is Pasquale (Pat for short) and I'm a local buy and hold investor in SWFL. There will be a meet up on 7/8 at Old Souls Brewing in Fort Myers @ 7pm. Hope to meet you all there!

https://www.biggerpockets.com/forums/521/topics/715977-fort-myers-mid-year-meet-up-7-8-19

@Jordan Williamson

See this reply in the discussion

9 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Specialist · Marco Island, FL · Member since 2016 · 225 posts · 56 votes
    7y

    So hey everyone! I go by Johnson. I've been in and around real estate for a couple of years. However, I'm really making the push to officially have deals under my belt by completing a deal that I have under contract. I am focusing more on Marco Island and Estero. However, of course, I'm always open-eared. I've always liked the idea of business meetings on 5th ave in Naples. I look forward to hearing from everyone and hope this forum post works. 

    To Our Success! 

  • Investor · Cape Coral, FL · Member since 2019 · 135 posts · 41 votes
    7y

    @Michael Johnson - I am a buy and hold investor who is active in OH.  I have 2 units under contract in Cape Coral, and my family is relocating there in June full-time.  I would be interested to have a meet up as I would love to start a network locally when I relocate. 

  • Specialist · Marco Island, FL · Member since 2016 · 225 posts · 56 votes
    7y

    Awesome, sounds great, I'll shoot you a colleague request, when do plan on moving down? @Dan 

    @Dan Saraoundefined

  • Investor · Cape Coral, FL · Member since 2019 · 135 posts · 41 votes
    7y

    We are closing on the duplex we are moving into on 6/7.  Do you have a meet up group already?

  • Realtor · Fort Myers · Member since 2019 · 12 posts · 2 votes
    7y

    Hello there. welcome to the area, its great to see someone on BP That's so local. I'm located in cape coral. A meet up sounds amazing, we should definitely get one going!

  • Real Estate Agent · Cape Coral, FL · Member since 2016 · 29 posts · 8 votes
    7y

    Hello gentleman,

    My name is Felicia Hernandez-Fortunato. I am a local realtor and investor. I've been in the real estate business a few times in my life. Once as a mortgage lender back in 2000 and I purchased and rented back then. Recently, over the last 5 years, I became a realtor and began investing in flips. A meet up sounds great!! Keep me posted. I would love to meet you all.

  • CT · Member since 2018 · 49 posts · 27 votes
    7y

    Hi all, my name is Pasquale (Pat for short) and I'm a local buy and hold investor in SWFL. There will be a meet up on 7/8 at Old Souls Brewing in Fort Myers @ 7pm. Hope to meet you all there!

    https://www.biggerpockets.com/forums/521/topics/715977-fort-myers-mid-year-meet-up-7-8-19

    @Jordan Williamson

  • Rental Property Investor · Cape Coral, FL · Member since 2012 · 427 posts · 186 votes
    7y

    Thanks for the shout @Pasquale Zingarella

    Would love to see all there and connect.

  • ft myers fl/ raleigh, NC · Member since 2019 · 15 posts · 3 votes
    7y
    Good afternoon, i've just seen your post.  I was working out town during last meetup... Please add to list for your next one...  I'm local too, ft myers area     buy and hold stuff
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.