RE Attorney needed in Jacksonville for Seller Financing

RE Attorney needed in Jacksonville for Seller Financing

Rental Property Investor · Jacksonville FL · Member since 2019 · 20 posts · 12 votes

I am looking to do a few personal deals in Jacksonville FL in which I will Finance the terms- can someone provide a knowledgeable RE Attorney that has done several deals?

0Reply
19 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Sherman Oaks, CA · Member since 2008 · 6k+ posts · 3k+ votes
    6y

    Jax is a great creative REI area, start with the REIA



    https://jaxreia.org/

  • Rental Property Investor · Fleming Island, FL · Member since 2017 · 202 posts · 132 votes
    6y
    Many investors in Jax use Michelle Fusillo or Al Nicoletti.  You can google both of them.

    For a great resource on Jacksonville FL real estate, join the free Facebook group called "Yellowbird Connect"  Tons of great recommendations and referrals.

    Hope this helps,
    Glen

  • Rental Property Investor · Jacksonville FL · Member since 2019 · 20 posts · 12 votes
    6y

    Thank you!  I have used Michelle before, and couldn't recall her name. I have also showed a deal to Yellowbird before as well so thanks.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.