New To Real Estate Investing

New To Real Estate Investing

Atlanta, GA · Member since 2017 · 5 posts · 0 votes

Hello everyone! 

I am looking to start my journey into RE as a wholesaler. I am currently looking for a RE friendly lawyer in the Atlanta area. Do you have any suggestions? Also, do you have any advice for someone starting out as a wholesaler? I appreciate anyone willing to help. 

Thank You

0Reply
8 views

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Agent · Atlanta, GA · Member since 2016 · 127 posts · 48 votes
    9y

    Hi @Ayrica Wilson

    Welcome, there are plenty of real estate friendly lawyers in the area.  Fryer Law Firm, O'Keley & Sorohan, Weissman Novak Curry, Neel & Robinson to name a few.

  • Professional · Carlsbad, CA · Member since 2012 · 12k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    9y

    @Ayrica Wilson

    Welcome to Bigger Pockets. Make sure to check out the very informative blogs.

    https://www.biggerpockets.com/blogs

  • Atlanta, GA · Member since 2017 · 5 posts · 0 votes
    9y

    Hi @Ryan Johnston! Thank you!

  • Atlanta, GA · Member since 2017 · 5 posts · 0 votes
    9y

    Thank You @Mark Nolan. I will be sure to check them out. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.