Hawaii REAs, what is your experience with your broker?

Hawaii REAs, what is your experience with your broker?

New to Real Estate · Kahului, HI · Member since 2020 · 2 posts · 1 vote

I just started looking in to real estate investing and I also decided that I was going to get my real estate license. I know  it’s not required to invest, but I thought it would be a good way to dive into the world of real estate as well as a good way to network. I live on Maui, but I’m originally from Oahu. I just wanted to get some insight from on real estate agents from the islands about their experience with local brokers whether it be on Maui, Oahu, or any other island. 

1Reply
26 views

Most Popular Reply

Floyd FajardoPro Member
Investor · Member since 2020 · 25 posts · 13 votes
5y

You could contact Kealoha Property Group--they aren't realtors but investors in Maui.

See this reply in the discussion

5 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Waipahu, HI · Member since 2018 · 37 posts · 25 votes
    5y

    @Jordan Selvey, you know that BiggerPockets podcast host Brandon Turner is in Kihei and BP founder Joshua Dorkin might still be on Maui?

    You could reach out to them and ask about an outdoor coffee or beach meetup.

  • Floyd FajardoPro Member
    Investor · Member since 2020 · 25 posts · 13 votes
    5y

    You could contact Kealoha Property Group--they aren't realtors but investors in Maui.

  • New to Real Estate · Kahului, HI · Member since 2020 · 2 posts · 1 vote
    5y

    @Doug Nordman

    Yeah, I haven’t reached out to them just yet, I want to learn a little bit more before reaching out and wasting someone’s time.

  • Investor · Makawao, Maui · Member since 2018 · 20 posts · 18 votes
    5y
    Originally posted by @Floyd Fajardo:

    You could contact Kealoha Property Group--they aren't realtors but investors in Maui.

    Mahalo Floyd :)

  • Investor · Makawao, Maui · Member since 2018 · 20 posts · 18 votes
    5y

    Hi @Jordan Selvey, I'm an investor on Maui. I can connect you with a few different agents here, we network and are friends with a few. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.