REI Meet-up in North Idaho... Interested?

REI Meet-up in North Idaho... Interested?

Lewiston, ID · Member since 2015 · 22 posts · 2 votes

Hi- 

I've been having a hard time finding any REI meet-ups in North Idaho, so I feel it's time we start one. A monthly meet-up would allow new and experienced investors to build a real estate network within North Idaho, and could potentially lead to partnerships, etc.

Is there anyone in the Lewiston, Moscow, Pullman and/or Clarkston area that would be like to attend these meet-ups? Please respond if you're interested. I'd like to get the ball rolling, so we can have a January meeting. 

Best wishes,

Kyle 

0Reply
13 views

8 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Moscow, ID · Member since 2015 · 1 post · 0 votes
    10y

    I'm interested.... keep me in the loop if this comes together. Best Wishes.

    ~mac

  • Investor · Austin, TX · Member since 2014 · 14 posts · 5 votes
    10y

    Definitely interested. I think WCLTA has regular meet-ups, although I have yet to attend.

  • Investor · Careywood, ID · Member since 2015 · 53 posts · 8 votes
    10y

    That is a great contact Alex. Does anyone know of any meetups or REI groups in Coeur d'Alene area? Or something like WCLTA? I'm new as well, love BP and the podcasts and would like to network with people of like mind in my area. I'm looking at buy and hold, rentals. Just starting. Thank you!

  • Real Estate Coach · Coeur D Alene, ID · Member since 2013 · 458 posts · 295 votes
    10y

    the CDA REI meets the first Thursday of the month, at 1450 Northwest Blvd, STE 107. 6:30pm. See you there!

  • Investor · Coeur d'Alene, ID · Member since 2016 · 551 posts · 218 votes
    10y

    Is this still on for this Thursday 3/10? Can anyone go?

  • Real Estate Coach · Coeur D Alene, ID · Member since 2013 · 458 posts · 295 votes
    10y

    this is on for Thursday 3/3. See you all there...

  • Investor · Coeur d'Alene, ID · Member since 2016 · 551 posts · 218 votes
    10y

    5:30? or 6:30?

  • Real Estate Coach · Coeur D Alene, ID · Member since 2013 · 458 posts · 295 votes
    10y

    6:30pm. first Thursday of the month, at 1450 Northwest Blvd, STE 107. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.