2016 Regional Neighborhood Network Conference - Champaign/Urbana

2016 Regional Neighborhood Network Conference - Champaign/Urbana

Investor · Chicago, IL · Member since 2014 · 36 posts · 1 vote

Hi all:  Any Champaign-Urbana (or even central IL) investors considering attending in the C-U RNNC conference coming up at the end of September? It might be a good way to get a broad sense of what's going on in the C-U area so curious if anyone has attended this in the past or plans to attend this one? (http://www.2016rnnc.com/).

0Reply
6 views

7 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Chicago, IL · Member since 2014 · 36 posts · 1 vote
    9y

    Hey folks.  Curious if you've heard of this conference I mentioned above? (cc: @Jeremy Lamb, @Scott Dixon, @Rob Anderson, @Anthony Hornbeck)  My objective is trying to get a handle on south east Urbana.  I own in small MF there and I'm trying to understand the general downturn in that area and what can be done about it.   Looking to invest more in C-U and I'd love to grow in immediate proximity to my current building, but I have several concerns and it might help to meet some like-minded people at this conference (potentially).

  • Scott DixonPro Member
    Rental Property Investor · Champaign, IL · Member since 2012 · 192 posts · 74 votes
    9y

    Hey @Masroor Ahmed,

    Sorry for the late reply, did you end up going to the RNNC?  Never been but I do agree it would be a good event to see what is up and coming in the community.

  • Investor · Chicago, IL · Member since 2014 · 36 posts · 1 vote
    9y
    No worries. Didn't end up going because of a conflict. But I'll be in U-C area Thursday/Friday of this week.
  • Ridge Farm, IL · Member since 2016 · 7 posts · 2 votes
    9y

    Hey @Scott Dixon i noticed 2 years ago had a meet up in champaign. Was wondering if you wa going to have one again anytime soon? Thanks!!

  • Scott DixonPro Member
    Rental Property Investor · Champaign, IL · Member since 2012 · 192 posts · 74 votes
    9y

    Hey @Kenneth Lee 

    Yeah, we are well over due for a Champaign / Urbana area BP meetup.  I will put something out there prior to all of us getting busy with the holidays which are fast approaching.  You should see the invite in the next week or so.  Hopefully see you there.  

  • Investor · Chicago, IL · Member since 2014 · 36 posts · 1 vote
    9y

    That'd be great.  I'd love to attend. Just spent 2 full days looking at properties in C-U.  Lots going on!

  • Ridge Farm, IL · Member since 2016 · 7 posts · 2 votes
    9y

    Great. Ill be there depending on the time. I work thirds!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.