new investor in lake county Indiana

new investor in lake county Indiana

Crown Point, IN · Member since 2015 · 17 posts · 3 votes

I'm a new investor in Lake County, Indiana interested in rental properties.  I am looking for networking opportunities, especially interested in meeting agents who work with buy and hold investors and other investors in my area.  I have capital but need to connect with people who have expertise.  Not sure if there is a better forum for this or not but would love some advice/connections!  Thanks BP!

2Reply
14 views

5 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Ogden, UT · Member since 2018 · 295 posts · 208 votes
    6y

    Hey Micah. I am in the Air Force and down in Panama City, but I'm from not far from you in Indiana. Are you looking to buy rental properties there in rural Indiana and manage them yourself or looking for more passive income?

  • Crown Point, IN · Member since 2015 · 17 posts · 3 votes
    6y

    @Blake Dailey I'm looking for a more passive approach where I purchase rentals and hire a property manager.

  • Crown Point, IN · Member since 2015 · 17 posts · 3 votes
    6y

    @Daniel Guerra Great I will PM you.

    @Nicholas Smith thanks look forward to connecting!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.