Section 8 Property Management in Louisville, KY

Section 8 Property Management in Louisville, KY

Member since 2021 · 1 post · 0 votes

Hi,

I am a long distance real estate investor with a 4-plex in Louisville, KY. Does anyone have any recommendations for Property Management companies that work with Section 8 tenants?

Thanks

0Reply
29 views

Most Popular Reply

Member since 2020 · 2 posts · 2 votes
4y

@Sean Arcayan I use property Management of Louisville (https://www.pmofl.com/). Brian and his team are great!

See this reply in the discussion

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · San Jose Ca · Member since 2020 · 125 posts · 115 votes
    4y

    I am using PMI. Not sure if they do sect 8 or not but I have been happy with them so far.

  • Member since 2020 · 2 posts · 2 votes
    4y

    @Sean Arcayan I use property Management of Louisville (https://www.pmofl.com/). Brian and his team are great!

  • Real Estate Agent · Louisville, KY · Member since 2014 · 257 posts · 172 votes
    4y

    @Sean Arcayan I use PML (property management of Louisville) as well. Brian Stocker and team does a good job

  • Real Estate Agent · Louisville, KY · Member since 2017 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    4y

    Freedom Property Group and LREI.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.