Any others from Jefferson City, Missouri?

Any others from Jefferson City, Missouri?

Homeowner · Jefferson City, MO · Member since 2008 · 2 posts · 0 votes

Just curious of who on here is in Missouri. I am located in Jefferson City, MO. I have been trying to locate an local REI but cannot find one. Seems like most are in St. Louis or Kansas City which are not to local for me.

0Reply
18 views

7 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Residential Real Estate Broker · St. Louis, MO · Member since 2008 · 254 posts · 5 votes
    19y

    I'm in St. Louis, but we had an investor from Jefferson City speak at our investor meeting last Friday. I'll send you a PM with his name and contact information. I'm sure he will know of any group in your area.

  • Homeowner · Jefferson City, MO · Member since 2008 · 2 posts · 0 votes
    19y

    Thank You!

  • Jackson · Member since 2008 · 11 posts · 0 votes
    19y

    Hello,
    I just joined. I'm over in Cape Girardeau Missouri. Looks like there are a few of us from Missouri here.

  • Rental Property Investor · Mercer Island, WA · Member since 2008 · 22k+ posts · 14k+ votes
    19y

    Hi guys, welcome to the board. I don't live there, but I have family in Jeff City, Columbia, Springfield, and Rolla. I have a house in Rolla and a family farm south of Lake of the Ozarks, just off I44. Long term, we're thinking we want to end up back there, somewhere. How are the markets there?
    Jon

  • Jackson · Member since 2008 · 11 posts · 0 votes
    19y

    The market on the SE side of the state is a little slow than normal. We are better the the metro missouri areas. Homes are still selling but are taking maybe a month or 2 longer. August was a good month, Sept so far has been so-so. We have not seen a big down turn in the prices yet, and I don't real expect to see one.

  • Residential Real Estate Agent · Kansas City, MO · Member since 2008 · 13 posts · 0 votes
    18y

    Glad to see some others from Missouri! I'm not in Jeff City but in Kansas City. I'm new here but looking for others around our area.

  • Contractor · Jefferson City, MO · Member since 2010 · 30 posts · 8 votes
    16y
    Originally posted by Anthony Linhardt:
    Just curious of who on here is in Missouri. I am located in Jefferson City, MO. I have been trying to locate an local REI but cannot find one. Seems like most are in St. Louis or Kansas City which are not to local for me.


    Hello Anthony - I am a new member/investor and am from Jefferson City as well.

    This is an old, old post but I figured that I would start with the oldest posts and work my way forward in the quest for information.

    Thanks

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.