Carson City Nevada Marketplace for Multifamily

Carson City Nevada Marketplace for Multifamily

San Diego, CA · Member since 2017 · 105 posts · 55 votes

How does BP nation feel about the market in Carson City? I'm currently evaluating a well-located mobile home park in the metro area. How has the multifamily market expanded there the past few years? The rental market appears to be strong, with avg 2 bedroom rents at $1,200 and avg 3 bedroom rents at $1,700. Also interesting to note that the median home price is now pushing $300k, much higher than I would've expected!

Other than being a capital city, what are the major employers and industries in the area? Are they getting much of the California tech industry spillover that Reno is seeing? Most of the metro area metrics check out for me, although I'm a little worried that the population is only around 50k, though I'd expect this to grow pretty substantially in the next decade.

1Reply
16 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Broker · Carson City, NV · Member since 2018 · 20 posts · 7 votes
    7y

    Hey Keith, did you end up moving forward on the mobile home park? 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.