Seacoast NH - Meet-up / REIA

Seacoast NH - Meet-up / REIA

Strafford, NH · Member since 2015 · 18 posts · 2 votes

Good evening fellow BPers.

I'm interested in finding or establishing a seacoast NH meet-up, or finding one to join.  

I live in Strafford, NH - but invest in Rochester, Dover, Berwick, ME currently.  Would love to find something near to / in the seacoast New Hampshire or Maine (southern Maine) regions.

Anybody know of anything, or potentially interested in joining me to get something off the ground?

Last winter was my official start to professional investment.  Finished first flip this spring, second in progress.  Have three investment properties holding right now, with closing scheduled on another next week.  Under contract on 6 more.

Would love to find some other folks who are actively in investment, development or management - or folks who are new and just looking to start out.

Thanks and look forward to meeting other folks in the area!

Anthony

1Reply
144 views

Most Popular Reply

seacoast area, NH · Member since 2014 · 43 posts · 12 votes
10y

Anthony!

Hi! I own a duplex in Somersworth, and am looking to buy my next property soon.

Count me in! I will be unable to get online until Tuesday, but will check in on this thread then.

Looking forward to talking to you, and anyone else in the area!

Cathy T.

See this reply in the discussion

43 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • seacoast area, NH · Member since 2014 · 43 posts · 12 votes
    10y

    Anthony!

    Hi! I own a duplex in Somersworth, and am looking to buy my next property soon.

    Count me in! I will be unable to get online until Tuesday, but will check in on this thread then.

    Looking forward to talking to you, and anyone else in the area!

    Cathy T.

  • Raleigh, NC · Member since 2016 · 28 posts · 3 votes
    10y

    @Cathy T. and @Anthony Cennami, I am looking for my first investment in the Dover area as well. It would be great if you found or started a meeting. Thank you!

  • Real Estate Broker · Manchester, NH · Member since 2014 · 630 posts · 420 votes
    10y

    Hi @Anthony Cennami, keep me posted please on if any seacoast REIA starts up! I live towards the southern part of NH, but I work with people out on the seacoast and would be more than willing to make the drive if it meant making some connections for my clients.

    I'd also just make the quick recommendation that you avoid the same dates as other REIAs or real estate meet-ups in the state.  Do a quick search on the forums and you can probably find a few of their dates.  

  • Fremont, NH · Member since 2016 · 1 post · 0 votes
    10y

    Hello Anthony, I'm a newbie and would be interested in meeting up with anybody who could teach me a thing or two or three.  It sounds like you are doing great. I'm in Fremont but would gladly travel to meet up.

    Thanks, and good luck!!

    Todd

  • Dover, NH · Member since 2016 · 15 posts · 1 vote
    10y
    I'm down
  • Investor · Stratham, NH · Member since 2016 · 19 posts · 9 votes
    10y

    Hello everyone. I'm an investor in the sea coast area and would love to meet up with everyone.

  • Strafford, NH · Member since 2015 · 18 posts · 2 votes
    10y

    I was hoping for one response over the holiday weekend, so definitely nice to see a few folks interested.

    I'll put a few dates out to the thread tomorrow and let's see if we can't just set something up soon.

    Thanks all!

    Anthony

  • Specialist · Augusta, ME · Member since 2015 · 18 posts · 1 vote
    10y

    Hello everyone!

    I am a starting investor looking to build the resources and relations ship to buy and hold invest myself. If any of you are looking for boots on the ground and would like to save time chasing down leads I'm your guy! I would like to also offer my services as a wholesaler! If you would provide me your criteria, me and my team will beat the bricks to get you the deal you want! I am also interested in attending the Meet Up @Anthony Cennami!

  • Real Estate Professional · Durham, NH · Member since 2016 · 17 posts · 2 votes
    10y

    Hi Anthony. I would love to meet up and be part of a seacoast REIA.

    I think Manchester has a meeting Wednesday nights. I am planning on going to that one next week also.

    Thanks for your effort to put a seacoast group together!

  • seacoast area, NH · Member since 2014 · 43 posts · 12 votes
    10y

    OK, I am back and delighted to see all these responses. I have been wanting to go to any possible seacoast REIA, but the ones I know of seem to be meeting consistently on nights that I work. I have Mondays and Thursdays off, so if that can be factored in to possible meeting dates I would vastly appreciate it!

  • Entreprenuer/Investor · Rochester, NH · Member since 2015 · 32 posts · 3 votes
    10y

    I own a tri-plex in Rochester, NH. Always looking for new contacts/partners.

  • Rental Property Investor · New England · Member since 2015 · 64 posts · 55 votes
    10y

    @Anthony Cennami Any update on this? I would love to attend these meetings. 

  • Strafford, NH · Member since 2015 · 18 posts · 2 votes
    10y

    @James S. I have been working on coordinating a venue, but have been playing phone tag unfortunately.

    I hope to have something on the calendar by early next week.

  • Rental Property Investor · New England · Member since 2015 · 64 posts · 55 votes
    10y

    Thanks for the update! Appreciate the work you are doing.

  • Strafford, NH · Member since 2015 · 18 posts · 2 votes
    10y

    Let's lock it up, as they say.

    Seacoast NH REI Meet-up

    July 14th 2016

    6-8pm

    100 Club

    100 Market Street

    Portsmouth, NH 03801

    I will post a separate note in the forums.  Please RSVP (will provide a method in future post).

    Look forward to meeting other investors!

    Thanks,

    Anthony 

  • Real Estate Agent · New Castle, NH · Member since 2016 · 3 posts · 0 votes
    10y

    I am planning on attending the meet up on July 14th.  Thanks

  • Real Estate Broker · Manchester, NH · Member since 2014 · 630 posts · 420 votes
    10y

    I'll be there!

  • Strafford, NH · Member since 2015 · 18 posts · 2 votes
    10y

    Just a reminder that we'll be hosting the first small and informal event tonight in Portsmouth, NH.  For event details please check out the Events forum.

    Thanks!

    Anthony

  • Rental Property Investor · Rochester, NH · Member since 2016 · 116 posts · 27 votes
    10y

    I'll be there

  • Ogunquit, ME · Member since 2016 · 10 posts · 1 vote
    10y

    Had a last minute complication and unfortunately can't make it tonight.  Thank you for doing the hard work of setting this event up.  Will definitely be interested in the next one!

  • Rental Property Investor · Rochester, NH · Member since 2016 · 116 posts · 27 votes
    10y

    Great Event. I really enjoyed our informative discussion and meeting everyone.  Look forward to introducing you to my wife, who couldn't attend this meeting.

  • Strafford, NH · Member since 2015 · 18 posts · 2 votes
    10y

    Thanks so much for attending, Raymond.  It was great to meet you and the other attendees.

    Looking forward to the next event and meeting more folks from the area who are interested in or active in real estate!

    Have a great weekend.

    Anthony

  • Rental Property Investor · Rochester, NH · Member since 2016 · 116 posts · 27 votes
    10y

     @Anthony Cennami @Cathy T. @Jennifer Riccardi , ready for another meetup?

    Anthony, you did a great job with leadership last time. I would like to propose another Seacoast NH REI meetup. I was thinking a low key affair at a ~quiet public place.

    Proposal:

    When:  8/23 (Next Tuesday) 6-8 pm

    Where: The Rosa  or the Library (rec's for laid back quiet places in Portsmouth welcome)

    What: Networking and idea sharing

    Who: Anyone 

  • Raleigh, NC · Member since 2016 · 28 posts · 3 votes
    10y

    @Anthony Cennami,

    Anthony,

    I am so psyched that you are taking the lead on Seacoast meetings! I would love to be there but we're bringing our daughter back to school in TN. Please keep me on your list for the next one! Have a great meeting. 

  • seacoast area, NH · Member since 2014 · 43 posts · 12 votes
    10y

    Greetings! I can't make that day because I will be working, but if it is not carved in stone and can be moved to either the 22nd (Monday) or 25th (Thursday) I can be there! I cant believe I missed the last one...I somehow missed all notifications, and had no idea it was on...which is doubly annoying because I could have attended.  Aaaargh!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.