Seacoast NH - Meet-up / REIA

Seacoast NH - Meet-up / REIA

Strafford, NH · Member since 2015 · 18 posts · 2 votes

Good evening fellow BPers.

I'm interested in finding or establishing a seacoast NH meet-up, or finding one to join.  

I live in Strafford, NH - but invest in Rochester, Dover, Berwick, ME currently.  Would love to find something near to / in the seacoast New Hampshire or Maine (southern Maine) regions.

Anybody know of anything, or potentially interested in joining me to get something off the ground?

Last winter was my official start to professional investment.  Finished first flip this spring, second in progress.  Have three investment properties holding right now, with closing scheduled on another next week.  Under contract on 6 more.

Would love to find some other folks who are actively in investment, development or management - or folks who are new and just looking to start out.

Thanks and look forward to meeting other folks in the area!

Anthony

1Reply
143 views

Most Popular Reply

seacoast area, NH · Member since 2014 · 43 posts · 12 votes
10y

Anthony!

Hi! I own a duplex in Somersworth, and am looking to buy my next property soon.

Count me in! I will be unable to get online until Tuesday, but will check in on this thread then.

Looking forward to talking to you, and anyone else in the area!

Cathy T.

See this reply in the discussion

43 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Broker · Manchester, NH · Member since 2014 · 630 posts · 420 votes
    10y

    Hi @Raymond McGill, love to meet up again sometime!  I'll do my best to make it to that meeting on Tuesday.  

  • Rental Property Investor · Rochester, NH · Member since 2016 · 116 posts · 27 votes
    10y

    OK, Cathy! Thursday works, too. Anyone know of a little hole-in-the-wall restaruant that won't be loud an crowded? I am defaulting to the Rosa. I will make date/place decision by this Friday.

  • Sandown, NH · Member since 2014 · 110 posts · 44 votes
    10y

    Interested in attending the next meet up!

  • Rental Property Investor · Rochester, NH · Member since 2016 · 116 posts · 27 votes
    10y

    So it's happening tomorrow Thursday night. The Rosa in Portsmouth. 6pm. Make the effort if you are serious about real estate investing. 

  • Rental Property Investor · Rochester, NH · Member since 2016 · 116 posts · 27 votes
    10y

    https://www.eventbrite.com/e/real-estate-investors-nh-seacoast-tickets-27305920744

  • Rental Property Investor · Boston, MA · Member since 2016 · 5 posts · 1 vote
    10y

    Hi all,

    I'm new to BP and starting my RE investing journey. Looking forward to networking with everyone! 

    One question: Any recommendations for realtors in the Seacoast area? We're looking for one that understands the numbers and can look through the lens of an investor. We've been having conversations with several, but we haven't been impressed. We are looking for someone experienced in multi-families. Please PM me with any recommendations!

    Thanks in advance!

    Ben

  • Rental Property Investor · Rochester, NH · Member since 2016 · 116 posts · 27 votes
    10y

    Anthony, just in case you didn't see the invite... 

    https://www.eventbrite.com/e/nh-real-estate-invest...

  • Real Estate Investor · Dover, NH · Member since 2016 · 5 posts · 4 votes
    9y

    Hi Anthony,

    I'm from Dover and would love to attend a meeting if you have anything set up for the fall.

  • Norristown, PA · Member since 2015 · 7 posts · 0 votes
    9y

    Hi Everyone,

    I'm a relatively new investor from the Seacoast area and I'm interesting in meeting more investors from the area. It's been about six months since this group first met. Are there any plans to have another meet-up soon? I would love to attend.

    If anyone knows of any other REIA groups/meetings in the area I would appreciate the heads up as well. Thanks!

  • Rental Property Investor · Rochester, NH · Member since 2016 · 116 posts · 27 votes
    9y

    Matt (and everyone else reading this thread),

    I started the Seacoast NH REI meetup and have held it for the past couple months. I will be creating a Seacoast NH Group somewhere so we can subscribe, but I am posting it on the Events section here and EventBrite. I haven't done December's yet. Probably December 13th or 14th depending on what days I can get a bigger room. The KW sharktank was good last time, but we had two full sessions of about a dozen people each.

  • Exeter, NH · Member since 2017 · 2 posts · 3 votes
    9y

    Does this group continue to meet? I would like to participate. Thanks

  • Rental Property Investor · Rochester, NH · Member since 2016 · 116 posts · 27 votes
    9y
  • Sandown, NH · Member since 2014 · 110 posts · 44 votes
    9y

    @Raymond McGill. Thanks! I can't make it tonight, but please keep me posted on future meet ups.

  • Cliff H.Pro Member
    Rental Property Investor · Nashua, NH · Member since 2014 · 587 posts · 477 votes
    9y
    In addition to Ray's Seacoast REIA work, a couple other Seacoast area Meetups I attended in the past that are worth a look (though not too active of late): Greater Seacoast NH Real Estate Investment Meetup http://meetu.ps/c/21KxR/m3Qc/a Seacoast Landlords Meetup http://meetu.ps/c/2HPm2/m3Qc/a
  • Investor · San Diego, CA · Member since 2015 · 45 posts · 4 votes
    9y

    Hi,

    Have you guys had any recent REI meetings?

    Mia

  • Rental Property Investor · Rochester, NH · Member since 2016 · 116 posts · 27 votes
    9y

    The next Seacoast NH REI meeting is this Wed night 6:30-8:30. I will send the invites later tonight

  • Rental Property Investor · Rochester, NH · Member since 2016 · 116 posts · 27 votes
    9y
  • Investor · Georgetown, MA · Member since 2017 · 71 posts · 26 votes
    9y

    Hi there! I followed both links.  Looks like I just missed it.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.