Looking for a Brokerage Firm in MA/NH

Looking for a Brokerage Firm in MA/NH

self employed · Manchester, NH · Member since 2015 · 10 posts · 2 votes

Hello! I finally bit the bullet and got my real estate license and am now looking for a brokerage to hang my hat with. I just received my MA license and am getting ready to take the test in NH. I will definitely be doing the vast majority of my work in NH and typically do a deal or two a year. Does anyone have an investor friendly brokerage they would recommend? I am located in Manchester, NH. Doing a low volume of deals a year the best things for me would be the availability of tools and a lower monthly fee. 

Thank you all for your recommendations. 

0Reply
31 views

Most Popular Reply

Real Estate Agent · Member since 2019 · 285 posts · 149 votes
5y

@Lucas Croteau congrats on getting your license, if low fees is your main priority I would highly recommend eXp. I'm in the process of transferring my license from REMAX, after doing months of research. They offer low fees, cloud based platform and great stock options. Feel free to message me if you have any questions.

See this reply in the discussion

10 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Broker · Atkinson, NH · Member since 2015 · 92 posts · 24 votes
    5y

    Hi Lucas, Cameron real estate is very investor friendly. They teach investment classes for free! The owners are investors as well so they're in a good position to do so. Let me know if you'd like more info, and good luck!

  • Manchester, NH · Member since 2020 · 7 posts · 4 votes
    5y

    @Lucas Croteau

    Hey Lucas, congratulations on getting your Real estate License in MA. You will do great in both market once you receive your NH license as well. I’m currently taking Real estate classes and planning to go for my License in a month and later for MA next year.

    I interviewed for Keller Williams firm in Bedford two weeks ago and I would tell you (even thou there’s a lot of agent in the office) the environment in the office is very friendly and their willing to help plus training classes M-F, twice a day. Planning to interview with more firm but I think I’ll be joining there firm. Ultimately it depends on you if you want a big or small firm. Also I’m located in Manchester as well, we should connect soon possibly so I can hear your goals and pick your mind because I’m pursuing the entrepreneurial side within 6 month leaving the 9-5 world going after my dreams.

    Hopefully this helps and have a great day!

  • Rental Property Investor · Manchester, NH · Member since 2018 · 4 posts · 2 votes
    5y

    @Lucas Croteau. Congrats! I am in Manchester as well and just starting my investing journey...reading and learning! I would love to hear what you find and looking forward to connecting with local folks to help and learn!

  • Real Estate Agent · Member since 2019 · 285 posts · 149 votes
    5y

    @Lucas Croteau congrats on getting your license, if low fees is your main priority I would highly recommend eXp. I'm in the process of transferring my license from REMAX, after doing months of research. They offer low fees, cloud based platform and great stock options. Feel free to message me if you have any questions.

  • self employed · Manchester, NH · Member since 2015 · 10 posts · 2 votes
    5y

    @codybarna thanks for the insight. I have sent an inquiry to the exp site as it seems like a decent situation. Have you made the switch yet? Would be interested in connecting and hearing your thoughts. 

  • Real Estate Agent · Member since 2019 · 285 posts · 149 votes
    5y

    @Lucas Croteau no worries! I sent you a PM.

  • Real Estate Agent · Rye, NH · Member since 2019 · 13 posts · 6 votes
    5y

    @Cody Barna and @Lucas Croteau, also in a similar situation.  First-time RE school with Ann Flan out of Manchester area.  Finishing last class on Tuesday next week.   Flipped our first house this year in Eugene, OR but moved back home to Rye, NH where I grew up.  Fiance is Contractor/ Finish Carpenter.  2-ish houses in the seacoast area I'm looking to sell for friends and family in Spring 2021.  Would love to connect with you guys!

  • Rental Property Investor · Stratham, NH · Member since 2020 · 56 posts · 20 votes
    5y

    @Lucas Croteau If you’d enjoy joining a fast-growing firm with lots of friendly faces, Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Verani Realty is your go-to (that’s a mouthful!). They also have lenders, property management, & title/closing as joint ventures. All of those services are terrific. I’m sure they’d also work with you on negotiating a special contract, so it wouldn’t hurt to try. I can get you in touch with the right people.

    Jesse

  • Member since 2021 · 2 posts · 0 votes
    5y

    Hi Lucas, remember to tell everyone I sent you!

  • Member since 2021 · 2 posts · 0 votes
    5y

    Also Lucas, hope you don’t take advantage of clients like you took advantage of a drunk coworker at your work event. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.