Looking for commercial broker in North New Jersey

Looking for commercial broker in North New Jersey

Edgewater, NJ · Member since 2017 · 38 posts · 17 votes

Hello dear members. Can you recommend me a dedicated commercial real state broker in NJ area? Looking to invest in multifamily rental property in Bergen, Hudson, Morris or Essex county. I work as an engineer during the week and would like to see properties on the weekend. Would love to connect with a dedicated professional who is willing to work weekends. Thank you!

1Reply
8 views

Most Popular Reply

Multifamily Syndicator · Houston, TX · Member since 2016 · 1k+ posts · 2k+ votes
8y

Hey Marta, 

I'd suggest you try to spend more time on evaluating those multifamily assets before going out in the field to see them. 

The reason I mentioned this is that a broker showing a lot of buildings on weekends could lose motivation after a while. 

Hope this helps. Goodluck. Thanks! - Ola

See this reply in the discussion

8 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Lender · Berkeley, CA · Member since 2017 · 1k+ posts · 549 votes
    8y
    Luis Leiva At Culture Estate
  • Multifamily Syndicator · Houston, TX · Member since 2016 · 1k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    8y

    Hey Marta, 

    I'd suggest you try to spend more time on evaluating those multifamily assets before going out in the field to see them. 

    The reason I mentioned this is that a broker showing a lot of buildings on weekends could lose motivation after a while. 

    Hope this helps. Goodluck. Thanks! - Ola

  • Real Estate Coach · Austin, TX · Member since 2018 · 65 posts · 29 votes
    8y

    Marta,

    I would suggest Jason Trembicki with Keller Williams in Hoboken. 

  • Lender · New York, NY · Member since 2015 · 133 posts · 14 votes
    8y

    When you find a deal...I'll fund it. Bergen County is a good area! PM Details when available..

  • Edgewater, NJ · Member since 2017 · 38 posts · 17 votes
    8y

    Thank you all! I will be reaching out to the recommended agents and hopefully sharing a success story soon. Really appreciate BP community. 

    I see that majority replies  came from PRO members. Would you guys recommend to go PRO? I know that one of the biggest benefits is being able to use BP calculator. However I have a specially set up spread sheet which I received from a very successful real estate investor GC to calculate the numbers and it works well for me. Any other reasons that you would recorded PRO membership? 

  • Lender · Berkeley, CA · Member since 2017 · 1k+ posts · 549 votes
    8y
    Your success won’t hinge on your membership here. I think over time people go Pro here to give back to BP for being a great resource.
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.