Recommendations for Agent Jersey City, Newark or Union City

Recommendations for Agent Jersey City, Newark or Union City

Rental Property Investor · New York, NY · Member since 2018 · 7 posts · 3 votes

Hi everyone,

I'm new to REI and BP and have spent the past few months learning as much as possible about real estate.

I'm a recent college graduate currently working in downtown Manhattan and looking to get into my first house hack this year. I'm considering Jersey City, Newark or Union City and I was wondering if anyone could recommend a great realtor they've worked with that is investor friendly? 

Additionally, I'm looking to get a FHA 203K loan or construction loan to add value to a fixer upper and would be open to FHA lender recommendations in the area as well.

Lastly, I'm open to suggestions of other great cash-flow potential areas with a decent commute to NYC and would really appreciate any suggestions and recommendations. 

Thank you!

0Reply
27 views

Most Popular Reply

Member since 2018 · 10 posts · 4 votes
7y

Hello Bridget,

Congratulations and good luck on your new venture.

I have a really good friend who is a real estate agent in the Jersey City Market. I will speak to him in the morning and get back to you.

See this reply in the discussion

8 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Member since 2018 · 10 posts · 4 votes
    7y

    Hello Bridget,

    Congratulations and good luck on your new venture.

    I have a really good friend who is a real estate agent in the Jersey City Market. I will speak to him in the morning and get back to you.

  • Rental Property Investor · New York, NY · Member since 2018 · 7 posts · 3 votes
    7y

    Thank you @Derrick Machado I really appreciate you offering to reach out to your friend and I look forward to speaking with him soon. 

  • Rental Property Investor · Northern NJ · Member since 2016 · 341 posts · 144 votes
    7y

    @Bridget Kayitesi i sent you a DM.

  • Real Estate Broker · North Caldwell, NJ · Member since 2016 · 51 posts · 15 votes
    7y

    Highly recommend Darren Giordano for Jersey City and Hoboken if you plan to look there too.  Please DM me for his number, I'm prevented from posting it here.

    Tell him I sent ya.  All the best!

  • Rental Property Investor · New York, NY · Member since 2018 · 7 posts · 3 votes
    7y

    Thanks, @Jonathan Curcio. I just messaged you. 

  • Rental Property Investor · Hoboken, NJ · Member since 2018 · 22 posts · 7 votes
    7y

    You should talk to Jeff Bonk.  He lives right in Hoboken and knows the surrounding areas really well, https://www.homesbybonk.com/.  I've worked with him on buying my personal residence in condo and have looked a few investment properties with him.

  • Investor · Bernardsville, NJ · Member since 2018 · 23 posts · 15 votes
    7y

    Hi Bridget,

    If you are still looking for an agent to help with rental properties, please feel free to give me a call. I currently live in Hoboken and knows the surrounding areas pretty well.  I'm also working on purchasing multi family homes in Montclair, NJ and the surrounding area. Look forward to hopefully hearing from you soon.

    Thanks,

    Alexis

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.