Looking to connect with like minded individuals!

Looking to connect with like minded individuals!

Rental Property Investor · Jersey City, NJ · Member since 2019 · 72 posts · 26 votes

Hello BP Community,

I hope everyone's doing well and staying safe during this pandemic. I'd just like to introduce myself... My name is Adrien Salvador and I am 23 years old. Recently, I began my real estate journey 6 months ago and so far I have managed to purchase two properties under my name with the help of my partner, agents, family and friends! As of today(7/16/20), I am now a full-time real estate investor and future agent! I've managed to replace my engineering income from other sources of incomes. I decided to quit because I was very unhappy with my job and was not passionate about engineering at all. Would love to connect with other investors, agents, contractors, or anyone involved in real estate for that manner! 

7Reply
59 views

Most Popular Reply

Rental Property Investor · Willingboro, NJ · Member since 2013 · 32 posts · 12 votes
6y

Hello Everyone! I am engineer who had a change of career and now working on my real estate investment journe. I have 4 parcels of land under contract that I'm looking to flip and currently searching for a multifamily property to get into using creative financing . I'm seeing a theme here! It may be a good idea for everyone here to connect and see how the REI journey is coming along and where they may be value to add to one another. Just a thought

See this reply in the discussion

37 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · Jersey City, NJ · Member since 2019 · 72 posts · 26 votes
    5y
    Originally posted by @Joanne Eriaku:

    @Adrien Salvador, there's an active meetup you may be interested in hosted by @Jonathan Greene, PM for login if you're interested.

     Thank you for letting me know! I'm actually planning on starting my own MeetUp group as well for like-minded individuals whom I would love to encounter and have encountered! :D

  • New to Real Estate · Brick, NJ · Member since 2020 · 115 posts · 39 votes
    5y

    @Adrien Salvador Hello Adrien, I would like to connect as well. I am also in NJ looking for properties, although I am more focused on Central NJ.

    Thanks!

  • Lender · Newark, NJ · Member since 2016 · 695 posts · 252 votes
    5y

    great job thus far, i'm investor in essex county. let me know if you need anything

  • Rental Property Investor · Jersey City, NJ · Member since 2019 · 72 posts · 26 votes
    5y
    Originally posted by @Jonathan Soto:

    great job thus far, i'm investor in essex county. let me know if you need anything

     Thank you so much Jonathan! I appreciate it. I'm also an investor in Essex County. We'll keep in touch!

  • Rental Property Investor · NJ · Member since 2018 · 2 posts · 0 votes
    5y

    Hello everyone, real estate investor in North Jersey. Been an investor for 3 years- own 48 doors in 9 properties. 

    Also do flips, would love to connect with like minded individuals.

  • Rental Property Investor · Jersey City, NJ · Member since 2019 · 72 posts · 26 votes
    5y
    Originally posted by @Boris Portnov:

    Hi Community,

       This is a great thread. Are non-engineers welcomed.? I work as a technician but I've been gradually investing in Bergen County rentals the past 5 yrs. I'm closing on my 5th property this month. 

    I'm a licensed realtor. I love this hustle, and daydream about leaving my career for real estate fulltime.... maybe one day...

    You already know damn well that non-engineers are WELCOMED! You can be ANYTHING as long as your life-long dream is to retire using the amazing path of real estate, then you are welcome to my world. That's amazing man. 5th property! I love it.

  • Rental Property Investor · Jersey City, NJ · Member since 2019 · 72 posts · 26 votes
    5y
    Originally posted by @Devin Vovra:

    Hello everyone, real estate investor in North Jersey. Been an investor for 3 years- own 48 doors in 9 properties. 

    Also do flips, would love to connect with like minded individuals.

     Man that is phenemonal! I LOVE IT. We've got a beast in our group now y'all! We all have to catch up to him now!! I'm coming for you Devin. You've just got me FIRED up!

  • Teaneck, NJ · Member since 2015 · 49 posts · 11 votes
    5y

    @Adrien Salvador thanks for the love. Property #5 was closed on this past December. Getting closer towards being able to leave my full time job...

  • Rental Property Investor · Jersey City, NJ · Member since 2019 · 72 posts · 26 votes
    5y
    Originally posted by @Boris Portnov:

    @Adrien Salvador thanks for the love. Property #5 was closed on this past December. Getting closer towards being able to leave my full time job...

    That's amazing man! I actually closed on my 4th and 5th this past December and I'm heading towards closing on my 6th within the next week! Super exciting!! I'm super happy for you. If any day you are available to connect, let's definitely make that happen. My partners have done 40 the past year(their first year) through JV's which we are continiously looking for partners for :D

  • Rick BorgoBusiness Member
    Lender · NJ · Member since 2021 · 54 posts · 18 votes
    5y

    Hi Adrien,

    I am 26, turning 27 on Thursday, and would love to connect. I am a Mortgage Loan Originator in Morris County, but licensed in a number of different states, including NJ. Anyway we can help each other, I would love too.

    Anywhere Lending561 Reviews
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.