Hey! Is there anyone from the CNY area on here?

Hey! Is there anyone from the CNY area on here?

Investor · Syracuse, NY · Member since 2015 · 37 posts · 2 votes

Hello,

I'm from Syracuse NY and I would like to network with local investors or any one who is familiar in this field (Real Estate agents,Bankers). I'm looking to build a great network of friends who are doing the same.

0Reply
11 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Flipper/Rehabber · Rochester, NY · Member since 2014 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    11y

    @Mario Cruz Just type "syracuse ny" in the search bar.  The results are split out by categories, one being people.  Click on their profiles, see if they are active, or pro members and then click Connect to connect with them.

  • Investor · DeRuyter, NY · Member since 2015 · 30 posts · 6 votes
    11y

    Hey @Mario Cruz, I am just getting started out in the area and looking to connect. Mostly looking to fix and flip right now but eventually will venture into buy & holds. Interested in Clay/Cicero area, then out east in Fayetteville, Manlius, Cazenovia and surrounding areas. Do you have any properties under contract in any of those areas?

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.