Seeking Investor friendly Agent in Rochester, NY

Seeking Investor friendly Agent in Rochester, NY

Corona, CA · Member since 2016 · 12 posts · 1 vote

Can anyone please recommend a Real Estate Agent who has lots of experience in multi-family investment properties in the Rochester, New York area? Thank you in advance for your assistance.

0Reply
10 views

Most Popular Reply

Property Manager · Rochester, NY · Member since 2015 · 243 posts · 62 votes
9y

Hey everyone I'd also be glad to help in that area. I'm an agent and investor myself locally in Rochester ny.feel free to connect or reach out with any questions.thanks all

See this reply in the discussion

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Mark UpdegraffBusiness Member
    Real Estate Broker · Rochester, NY · Member since 2010 · 1k+ posts · 692 votes
    9y

    Just sent you a PM.

    Talk soon!

    Mark

  • Rental Property Investor · Brooklyn, NY · Member since 2016 · 71 posts · 35 votes
    9y

    Hello,

    Can I get in on that information,too? Im interested in investing in small multifamilies in Rochester, NY area. Thank you for any assistance you can provide.

  • Property Manager · Rochester, NY · Member since 2015 · 243 posts · 62 votes
    9y

    Hey everyone I'd also be glad to help in that area. I'm an agent and investor myself locally in Rochester ny.feel free to connect or reach out with any questions.thanks all

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.