Investor Friendly Commercial (Apartment) Broker in Cincinnati?

Investor Friendly Commercial (Apartment) Broker in Cincinnati?

Somerville, MA · Member since 2015 · 10 posts · 0 votes

Hey,

I am looking for someone to help me find and purchase my first apartment complex in the Cincinnati area (I reside out of state but am in Cincinnati often).

I have come across a few deals on Loopnet but would prefer someone who specializes in 20-40+ unit apartments to act as my agent before proceeding further.

Thank you

0Reply
10 views

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Leominster, MA · Member since 2011 · 1k+ posts · 589 votes
    11y

    You can search Loopnet for agents that specialize in multis. Thats your best start.

  • Somerville, MA · Member since 2015 · 10 posts · 0 votes
    11y

    Thanks Rob, I have sent a few emails out to brokers I have looked up on Loopnet.

    I was hoping that someone here could recommend a broker that they have worked with in the past, or possibly another BP member who is an agent in the Cinci area.

  • Real Estate Agent · Cincinnati, OH · Member since 2014 · 86 posts · 14 votes
    11y

    Hello sir,

    I would recommend Tryfon Christoforou of Sperry Van Ness | Commercial Real Estate. He specializes in 4-60 unit buildings in the cincinnati area. Office: 513-936-9113 .  Cell: 513-490-6881 . He's very knowledgeable and has been invaluable to me.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.