Toledo, OH. Contractors, Property Managers, Lenders, & Agents

Toledo, OH. Contractors, Property Managers, Lenders, & Agents

New to Real Estate 路 Dalton, NH 路 Member since 2020 路 116 posts 路 64 votes

Hello my name is Shane Cloutier,

My wife Tameka and I are real estate investors from New Hampshire. We are working on creating a long distance real estate investing group in Toledo, Ohio. We are in need of contractors, property managers, lenders and agents who have experience in the Toledo area. Our focus is on single family properties that need light to moderate repairs. Once repaired we intend to rent or lease with an option to buy. We are looking to build long lasting mutually beneficial relationships with like minded people. Come help us improve Toledo. 

3Reply
35 views

Most Popular Reply

Property Manager / Licensed Realtor 路 Toledo/Columbus, OH 路 Member since 2019 路 244 posts 路 262 votes
5y

@Shane Cloutier Good morning! My name is Mike Mocek I am at the plant real estate and property management I would love to be able to connect with you, I will send you a message with my contact information so we can hop on a call and see how we can better assist you with your Toledo experience!

See this reply in the discussion

7 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Property Manager / Licensed Realtor 路 Toledo/Columbus, OH 路 Member since 2019 路 244 posts 路 262 votes
    5y

    @Shane Cloutier Good morning! My name is Mike Mocek I am at the plant real estate and property management I would love to be able to connect with you, I will send you a message with my contact information so we can hop on a call and see how we can better assist you with your Toledo experience!

  • New to Real Estate 路 Dalton, NH 路 Member since 2020 路 116 posts 路 64 votes
    5y

    Thank you @Mike Mocek, we look forward to working with you!

  • Rental Property Investor 路 Brooke Park Drive 路 Member since 2018 路 1k+ posts 路 2k+ votes
    5y
    Originally posted by @Shane Cloutier:

    Hello my name is Shane Cloutier,

    My wife Tameka and I are real estate investors from New Hampshire. We are working on creating a long distance real estate investing group in Toledo, Ohio. We are in need of contractors, property managers, lenders and agents who have experience in the Toledo area. Our focus is on single family properties that need light to moderate repairs. Once repaired we intend to rent or lease with an option to buy. We are looking to build long lasting mutually beneficial relationships with like minded people. Come help us improve Toledo. 

     @Mike Mocek in Toledo is highly recommended.

    I haven鈥檛 heard of anyone doing lease options in Toledo so either nobody wants it, or you will corner the market 馃憤馃徎.

  • New to Real Estate 路 Dalton, NH 路 Member since 2020 路 116 posts 路 64 votes
    5y

    I haven鈥檛 heard of anyone doing lease options in Toledo so either nobody wants it, or you will corner the market 馃憤馃徎.

    I can certainly hope so! lol

  • Real Estate Agent 路 Dayton OH (dayton, oh) 路 Member since 2016 路 194 posts 路 123 votes
    5y

    @Shane Cloutier I do lease options currently in Dayton and Toledo as well as short term and standard rentals. I鈥檓 an investor, realtor and property manager. My husband runs an investor based construction company as well

  • Member since 2020 路 12 posts 路 7 votes
    5y

    I鈥檓 not allowed to post!!!!!!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.